Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best xi in south midlands?

I know where you was as I was stood behind you second half....kept telling you the Chalfont keeper was carrying the ball ou of his area....serious mate you done okay.

The keeper was releasing the ball just before the 18 yard line. He was close on a couple of occasions but never strayed out side of his penalty area with the ball. :)

Your thoughts on the Alylesbury United goalkeeper?

BUFC - looked good until you mentioned the cart-horse Evitt! :) Sorry son

Watch it Chinola, he is probably starting against your mob on Sat! huh.gif

So I hear - good old Right Back - easy at full-back aint it mate, unless you get a rapid left winger :)

I know where you was as I was stood behind you second half....kept telling you the Chalfont keeper was carrying the ball ou of his area....serious mate you done okay.

The keeper was releasing the ball just before the 18 yard line. He was close on a couple of occasions but never strayed out side of his penalty area with the ball. :)

Your thoughts on the Alylesbury United goalkeeper?

Did pull off a couple of good saves, the header he tipped over first half and the one on one he saved second, yep can't knock him.....done well the lad.

I bumped into St Margaretsbury's supporter at lunch time and he reckoned that Evitt was one of their best players!

Guess they must have lost more playing staff than Hatfield ;)

I bumped into St Margaretsbury's supporter at lunch time and he reckoned that Evitt was one of their best players!

Guess they must have lost more playing staff than Hatfield ;)

Poor Evitt he is getting a beasting!!! Fair play to him thou he has been keeping up with the teenagers at St Mags.......just.

Btfc, ok read your comments but struggling to take them seriously... You play for a reserve side in Div 1 so you have no credibility