Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best xi in south midlands?

Got to have Mark Draper .. 6 in 4 !! He's on fire, surely he can't fail to score against his previous club this Sat!

Kentish Town's Championship winning squad from 2007/2008 must take some beating, what a shame the team couldn't have stayed together as the sky would have been the limit:

Williamson, Butler, R Quattromini, T McMullen, T Kanaris, Looney, Fofana, D Dawson, Scott, Donoghue. Doyle

Subs: D Quattromini, Cole, Rivera, Nazary

I'll second Bedford Town's shout of Manny Williams... He was best player on the pitch in the derby game at the beginning of January. Manny looked a real handful and scored a good goal....their sub number 12 (whose name i couldn't find out) really impressed ..

Bedfordtownfc - can you help with number 12's name?? footage from the game here on THE COLD END

I'll also shout Edson Cata at Kingsbury London Tigers (at least on the bench of a best xi)...a very skillful forward who scores goals.

gary simmonds from hoddesdon. 18 goals from midfield so far. Anyone think of a better keeper than Lee Robinson at Hertford?

Lee Robinson..best keeper?? Watched him against Colney Heath and he cost his team goals that day!

WIll second the Mark Draper shout......that boy is on fire for Hertford!

gary simmonds from hoddesdon. 18 goals from midfield so far. Anyone think of a better keeper than Lee Robinson at Hertford?

Lee Robinson..best keeper?? Watched him against Colney Heath and he cost his team goals that day!

Gary Simmonds a very good player, will he still be playing in Div 1 next season?. To good for that division....

Gary Simmonds a very good player, will he still be playing in Div 1 next season?. To good for that division....

Definitely Charlie Strutton as main striker - but who would you play up there with him - Blaise has only scored 27 goals this season! Louis Austin looks special at Lev Green, Beardsworth was class at Oxhey last season, Peagrum scored 13 in 16 league games this season at Hertford and Drapes is on fire too, Hughes also at Chalfont is decent, Brinkmann at Royston has great ability, Super Duper Kevin Cooper is a SSML legend and is brother aint too bad either!

Thats missing out the tall lad up front at Hillingdon, Baines at Aylesbury, Scott at Kentish, Redford at Tring, Standen, Becks - some decent strikers in this league.

Based on this season, having watched every Premier SSML team at least once - I would go Strutton and Austin up top as my selection. Would link up well.

Is Bedford Town Adam Lawrence ????

Lol

players who've impressed me from the SSML are Terrence Cariba, Edson Cata, Nicky Marsh, James Peagram, John Barker, David Cain, Ross Collins & Carl Edwards.

I haven't seen Chalfont play but I understand Terrell Lewis is a very decent player.

Oh & Albert Bostock.

yeah i wil second that as he give hatfield a couple of goals when we beat them the other month!!!

What is wrong with Adam? Sam Lacey made mistakes against us didn look very steady at all!

Never seen Adam play so cant comment on him - keepers are always dug out for mistakes and any keeper not making them in the SSML shouldnt be playing at this level. Consistently over the past few seasons Robbo is definitely in the top 2, I would go as far to say he has been the best. This season Buck from St Mags had a quality game against us, but I wouldnt say he was the best in the league.