Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC West Ham

Basil-Don

Why call it AFC West Ham ? As someone else put earlier why play 25 miles away & call it that. If you're doing it for the right reasons, go back to a more traditional name & call it Thames Ironworks FC. You might get more fans responding to that.

Also Basil, what's going to happen to Basildon if you become part of this venture ?

Why call it AFC West Ham ? As someone else put earlier why play 25 miles away & call it that. If you're doing it for the right reasons, go back to a more traditional name & call it Thames Ironworks FC. You might get more fans responding to that.

Also Basil, what's going to happen to Basildon if you become part of this venture ?

I don't think this shabby little venture would be very welcome in Havering either.

i have very little involvement with Basildon now,im no longer Secretary at the Club, I dont really think that Thames Ironworks FC would be a suitable name for a 21st century club it sounds like a throwback to the victorian age which of course it would be.We would rather go with AFC West Ham simply so people know we are a breakaway club.

i have very little involvement with Basildon now,im no longer Secretary at the Club, I dont really think that Thames Ironworks FC would be a suitable name for a 21st century club it sounds like a throwback to the victorian age which of course it would be.We would rather go with AFC West Ham simply so people know we are a breakaway club.

Who is the secretary at Basildon Utd now?

i would have thought thats on a need to know basis.

Ah, so there isn't one...

Ah, so there isn't one...

no i mean its on a need to know basis.not sure how long any club would last without a secretary?? in fact they couldnt function.

What don't bode well so far for this is the PR. Don't seem to be very open and clear about things Basil-don. You don't answer about it being you who was Lesbos AND richard193. You don't want to be open about your backer who I fully expect to be the arch conman Karl Williams aka Uncle Urchin aka Mr Failed and Run Off With Everyones Money Double Glazing and that won't bode well when your prospective fans find out cos there surely can't be noone more hated in Essex, no wonder you want to keep is name stuumm.

What don't bode well for this project is the sort of bloke running the PR being the type who'll now offer me out or post on facebook that you'd like half n hour in a lock up with a baseball bat innit ??

What don't bode well so far for this is the PR. Don't seem to be very open and clear about things Basil-don. You don't answer about it being you who was Lesbos AND richard193. You don't want to be open about your backer who I fully expect to be the arch conman Karl Williams aka Uncle Urchin aka Mr Failed and Run Off With Everyones Money Double Glazing and that won't bode well when your prospective fans find out cos there surely can't be noone more hated in Essex, no wonder you want to keep is name stuumm.

What don't bode well for this project is the sort of bloke running the PR being the type who'll now offer me out or post on facebook that you'd like half n hour in a lock up with a baseball bat innit ??

right so youre someone else who has logged in with a secondary account, i never have a pop at anyone unless they are rude to me for no apparent reason, ive also never came on here pretending to be someone else, its certainly not for me to comment on 'pantomine villian' Uncle Urchin, all what i ever do in life is take folks as i find them,non league football is very incestous and full of rumours most of which are not based on any actual facts whatsoever.

i think you will find someone else brought up UU not me- mystery poster gaa72,thats why i got fed up with that Hoffman business people playing silly bu ggers.

Love the Hammers but hate David Gold and Karen Brady-

Join the AFC West Ham Revolution

Edited by Basil-Don

right so youre someone else who has logged in with a secondary account, i never have a pop at anyone unless they are rude to me for no apparent reason, ive also never came on here pretending to be someone else, its certainly not for me to comment on 'pantomine villian' Uncle Urchin, all what i ever do in life is take folks as i find them,non league football is very incestous and full of rumours most of which are not based on any actual facts whatsoever.

What I thought, you won't answer. What I did think that you'd accuse me of being someone else which is your way of pointing away from the issue.

Says all I need to know about the AFC West Ham new club.

What I thought, you won't answer. What I did think that you'd accuse me of being someone else which is your way of pointing away from the issue.

Says all I need to know about the AFC West Ham new club.

and what club are you involved with? getting a bit worried are you about how many of your players and officials may be jumping on the AFC West Ham

bandwagon?

Edited by Basil-Don

Well you obviously ain't worried how many clubs you damage. How do any of us know when you think a club called AFC West Ham could be anywhere in Essex. Surely it ain't just me that realises that you are just trading on a name that wouldn't belong to you.

Anyway what I did notice is you still havent answered any questions.

for every West Ham supporter that lives in the East End theres 100 who live outside it, when the New Towns were formed in the fifties then the original East Enders moved out,from an enviromental point of view the idea of 36,000 travelling into the East End every week makes no sense, im sure the Greens would support our brave new adventure.

Edited by Basil-Don

Essex is no longer the stronghold of west ham,areas like Basildon,grays,Romford,Brentwood probably still are but the rest of Essex is made up of west ham,arsenal,spurs,Chelsea and man utd

The kids just aren't following in their parents footsteps,the most common kits seen in upminster are by far arsenal now with west ham a distant second

Agreed but i wasnt saying that Essex was a west ham stronghold just making the point that very few of the 36,000 who pack out Upton Park actually come from 'down the road'.

Edited by Basil-Don