Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC West Ham

Basil-Don

I hope it comes off and this team is formed and allowed to come straight into the league as it would up the profile of the league, I agree with never been if they do come in it won't be straight forward look at enfield town it took 3/4 years to win the league and get promoted and they were throwing Dow about.

I hope it comes off and this team is formed and allowed to come straight into the league as it would up the profile of the league, I agree with never been if they do come in it won't be straight forward look at enfield town it took 3/4 years to win the league and get promoted and they were throwing Dow about.

This is probably the most ridiculous quote ever,it would probably kill many non league Essex clubs and thank god it's only Richard having a laugh

Ur only saying that cos it could damage ur club prob more than most it won't damage us it would prob be a nice little earner as I would expect they would bring a nice little crowd down prob a lot of ex hornchurch fans :-)

It would probably damage many clubs,like Romford,Hornchurch,billericay canvey,redbridge,even the likes of Chelmsford

You take away those clubs from non league football,do you then think that clubs like takeley would survive??

Answer a simple no,having a big club come into the esl is good for one single pay out but that's all it would be,one single pay out

Yeah we would as we don't play chelmsford ect i wouldn't want them teams to struggle and fold but them teams don't worry about little teams like us so why should we worry about them if we can get good pay day out of it then good it maybe once but could be 3 times with cups then that will benefit our club and help us progress

it may be that we avoid the ESL all together,because we will have floodlights we will be looking at starting in 'senior' football which means step 6, well theres no step 6 in Essex, sorry but we cant start in the Essex Olympian League with their roped of f pitches as our fanbase wouldnt tolerate it,only one option really to try for SSML Division One,the more pressing need is to complete constitution,appoint commitee and raise funds.

Edited by Basil-Don

Well hope it all goes well for u mate and the.powers who be do the right thing if u get it up and running by putting u in the senior league as let's be fair u would be an Essex club in the middle of Essex playing teams from Milton keynes surely the fa would see sence and put u in the senior league but u know what there like

Lol Richard

Takeley,if you take the big non league Essex clubs away clubs like takeley would soon find that they would have no where to go,many of the clubs in the Esl simply couldn't afford to play in the ryman league but would find themselves pushed into the league without any money,within months,those clubs would probably fold

It would probably damage many clubs,like Romford,Hornchurch,billericay canvey,redbridge,even the likes of Chelmsford

You take away those clubs from non league football,do you then think that clubs like takeley would survive??

Answer a simple no,having a big club come into the esl is good for one single pay out but that's all it would be,one single pay out

I couldn't agree with you more on this one Rob, although you have to admit that I have been saying for ages that there are too many clubs. The potential for financial backers who would wish to associate themselves with the West Ham brand, at the expense of existing clubs could well prove catastrophic and I for one hope this project is strangled at birth. Rival clubs may not like each other very much but I would rather have a working relationship with the devil I know, than some new rich kid on the block.

Rob the fact is where do we start ? new clubs cant start at step 5, so its step 7 or if youre lucky step 6,well there is no step 6 in Essex and Hammers fans who join the AFC West Ham revolution wont hang about if we join a league like the Olympian where we play on park pitches.this is why we need a step 6 Division in Essex.

Love the Hammers but hate David Gold and Karen Brady-

Join the AFC West Ham Revolution

I couldn't agree with you more on this one Rob, although you have to admit that I have been saying for ages that there are too many clubs. The potential for financial backers who would wish to associate themselves with the West Ham brand, at the expense of existing clubs could well prove catastrophic and I for one hope this project is strangled at birth. Rival clubs may not like each other very much but I would rather have a working relationship with the devil I know, than some new rich kid on the block.

certainly wouldnt describe us as flushed with cash,yes we have a mystery backer who wishes to keep a low profile for the time being but the costs of setting up a new club and company are very high,theres obviously a great deal of resentment building up towards this new adventure and if i wasnt a such a gentleman i would almost be tempted to list the players and officials from various ESL and Ryman clubs who have shown great interest in jumping on board the AFC West Ham bandwagon.

Edited by Basil-Don

<br />
<br />
<br />It would probably damage many clubs,like Romford,Hornchurch,billericay canvey,redbridge,even the likes of Chelmsford<br />You take away those clubs from non league football,do you then think that clubs like takeley would survive??<br />Answer a simple no,having a big club come into the esl is good for one single pay out but that's all it would be,one single pay out<br />
<br /><br /><br />I couldn't agree with you more on this one Rob, although you have to admit that I have been saying for ages that there are too many clubs. The potential for financial backers who would wish to associate themselves with the West Ham brand, at the expense of existing clubs could well prove catastrophic and I for one hope this project is strangled at birth. Rival clubs may not like each other very much but I would rather have a working relationship with the devil I know, than some new rich kid on the block.<br />
<br /><br />certainly wouldnt describe us as  flushed with cash,yes we have a mystery backer who wishes to keep a low profile for the time being but the costs of setting up a new club and  company are very high,theres obviously a great deal of resentment building up towards this new adventure and  if i wasnt a such a gentleman i would almost be tempted to list the players and officials from various ESL and Ryman clubs who have shown great interest in jumping on board the AFC West Ham bandwagon.<br /><br /><br /><br /><font size="5"><font color="#800080">Love the Hammers but hate David Gold and Karen Brady- <br /><br /><font color="#00bfff">Join the AFC West Ham Revolution </font></font></font><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Basil-don, who's your manager? George Borg, was he at Basildon?

<br />
<br />
<br />It would probably damage many clubs,like Romford,Hornchurch,billericay canvey,redbridge,even the likes of Chelmsford<br />You take away those clubs from non league football,do you then think that clubs like takeley would survive??<br />Answer a simple no,having a big club come into the esl is good for one single pay out but that's all it would be,one single pay out<br />
<br /><br /><br />I couldn't agree with you more on this one Rob, although you have to admit that I have been saying for ages that there are too many clubs. The potential for financial backers who would wish to associate themselves with the West Ham brand, at the expense of existing clubs could well prove catastrophic and I for one hope this project is strangled at birth. Rival clubs may not like each other very much but I would rather have a working relationship with the devil I know, than some new rich kid on the block.<br />
<br /><br />certainly wouldnt describe us as flushed with cash,yes we have a mystery backer who wishes to keep a low profile for the time being but the costs of setting up a new club and company are very high,theres obviously a great deal of resentment building up towards this new adventure and if i wasnt a such a gentleman i would almost be tempted to list the players and officials from various ESL and Ryman clubs who have shown great interest in jumping on board the AFC West Ham bandwagon.<br /><br /><br /><br /><font size="5"><font color="#800080">Love the Hammers but hate David Gold and Karen Brady- <br /><br /><font color="#00bfff">Join the AFC West Ham Revolution </font></font></font><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Basil-don, who's your manager? George Borg, was he at Basildon?

Ron Hanley!!!!

we havent appointed a manager yet, we simply have someone advising us and i need to point out that we are certainly not approaching players but they are calling us, i would ask that players now stop calling me and our provisional manager who im not prepared to name at this moment and for the time being remain loyal to their present clubs.

Edited by Basil-Don

we havent appointed a manager yet, we simply have someone advising us and i need to point out that we are certainly not approaching players but they are calling us, i would ask that players now stop calling me and our provisional manager who im not prepared to name at this moment and for the time being remain loyal to their present clubs.

Rich I have got not a problem with that.You can mention my name mate.Feck it you can't turn down such a club like AFC West Ham!

I would hurry up and register that name...............or you mind end up being called FC united of Loughton or something.

I would hurry up and register that name...............or you mind end up being called FC united of Loughton or something.

Basil-Don - as Groundhopper suggests, what makes you think you will succeed where Lesbos and even Richard193 before him, failed?