Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC West Ham

Basil-Don

What don't bode well so far for this is the PR. Don't seem to be very open and clear about things Basil-don. You don't answer about it being you who was Lesbos AND richard193.

Gets so confusing when people have so many accounts LOL

Basil-don - serious question. You tried to do this some time ago (hence the post I dug up, not realising it was you - sorry). Why is it going to work now?

Is it purely the move of location, or are there other factors that would give the project success?

Agreed,just pointing out that arsenal are bigger in Essex than west ham lol

I still haven't seen an AFCWH shirt in my travels and I hope I never do.

I first heard rumours of a breakaway West Ham club months ago, but disregarded it as the ramblings of a nutter when I was told they hoped to use RushGreen, or possibly Hornchurch Stadium. I was also told Uncle Urchin may get involved. Have to say though that as a purely marketing exercise this thing could be as big as FC of United and a few other clubs could be looking at whats happening, and thinking they missed out on a great idea.

What don't bode well so far for this is the PR. Don't seem to be very open and clear about things Basil-don. You don't answer about it being you who was Lesbos AND richard193.

Basil-don - serious question. You tried to do this some time ago (hence the post I dug up, not realising it was you - sorry). Why is it going to work now?

Is it purely the move of location, or are there other factors that would give the project success?

Groundhopper i have only ever had one active account at any one time.

Why will it work now? because theres now more disgruntled West Ham fans and the project has the backing of Sir Trevor Brooking who was actually a former West Ham United player, throw in some serious investment from my mystery backer and our mission of a place in the Conference in 5 years is becoming a very realistic target.

Love the Hammers but hate David Gold and Karen Brady-

Join the AFC West Ham Revolution

Edited by Basil-Don

Why will it work now? because theres now more disgruntled West Ham fans and the project has the backing of Sir Trevor Brooking who was actually a former West Ham United player, throw in some serious investment from my mystery backer and our mission of a place in the Conference in 5 years is becoming a very realistic target.

Surely the most obvious groundshare would be The Spotted Dog, close to the roots and would be beneficial to existing club.

Have spoken to Sir Trevs daughter Clare and she confirmed that "There is no way he would back a break away club, even if it was to be based at somewhere as illustrious as Basildon United"

I wouldn't have thought that Sir Trevor was the type of person to rock the boat at his beloved West Ham. The whole threads probably a great windup, a very good one though.

At the risk of again being accused of being someone else (pot - kettle - black, from what I'm told) I've just spoken with Sir Trevor Brooking and he is mystified and perplexed. Perhaps this is now looking more and more like a wind up and methinks makes the original poster a bit simple minded!

Have spoken to Sir Trevs daughter Clare and she confirmed that "There is no way he would back a break away club, even if it was to be based at somewhere as illustrious as Basildon United"

Beachboy havent you got Sir Trevs personal number, sort me out a good drink and you can have it. i never bother with middle men.

Edited by Basil-Don

At the risk of again being accused of being someone else (pot - kettle - black, from what I'm told) I've just spoken with Sir Trevor Brooking and he is mystified and perplexed. Perhaps this is now looking more and more like a wind up and methinks makes the original poster a bit simple minded!

oh steady your agendas showing,do you have any knowledge of setting up a new club??

Misunderstood,this threads a wind up,you arejoking lol

Fairly certain its a windup, only wish I had thought of it first.

Hypothetical question, if Hornchurch went skint again and a moneyman come along and said he will put shed loads of money in the club, as long as it was called AFC West Ham, and played in claret and blue, how would you feel about it?

Beachboy havent you got Sir Trevs personal number, sort me out a good drink and you can have it. i never bother with middle men.

I do mate but he was busy talking to someone about AFC Hammers or something !

oh steady your agendas showing,do you have any knowledge of setting up a new club??

Plenty of clubs out there to join instead of showing us all how big your ego is but I expect you are a bit of a team tart as well as being simple minded. Most people happy to stick with one club all there life and been happy to be with mine last 34 years. Still, fairly sure this is just a pathetic windup, used to be a time this site was a good read but these days its just one big swinging dick trying to outdo all the other fools.

Plenty of clubs out there to join instead of showing us all how big your ego is but I expect you are a bit of a team tart as well as being simple minded. Most people happy to stick with one club all there life and been happy to be with mine last 34 years. Still, fairly sure this is just a pathetic windup, used to be a time this site was a good read but these days its just one big swinging dick trying to outdo all the other fools.

see PM I not really into childish name calling on public forums.

see PM I not really into childish name calling on public forums.

Well Ive answered your private message tittled "mouthy pr ick" so I guess you are just someone who uses childish name calling in private. Grow up and go and play with someone elses club mug.

Hypothetical question, if Hornchurch went skint again and a moneyman come along and said he will put shed loads of money in the club, as long as it was called AFC West Ham, and played in claret and blue, how would you feel about it?

Would tell them to fck off as I hate west ham lol

Would tell them to fck off as I hate west ham lol

Had a feeling you would say that.

After being asked to vacate Rush Green, and getting rid of son in law, I'm not their greatest fan either, but I also think a club has a duty to leave a legacy (viable club) for the next generation so I would be quite happy to sell my sole (heritage) so my grand kids can watch their local team.

Edited by missunderstood