Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SHOULD HE BE BANNED TILL

Should Rhodes be banned till he either tells us who informed him Ground Hopper is Football man or if he will not tell us the source should he be banned till he admits he is wrong????? And say's sorry to Ground Hopper.

I say ban him.

Should Rhodes be banned till he either tells us who informed him Ground Hopper is Football man or if he will not tell us the source should he be banned till he admits he is wrong????? And say's sorry to Ground Hopper.

I say ban him.

Not sure if he should be banned, i think his information is good its just the other crap that comes with it!

I say ban him.

Not sure if he should be banned, i think his information is good its just the other crap that comes with it!

Definitely should NOT be banned as the man is a forum legend and a national treasure.

Never going to happen, the site needs the traffic he causes. Besides, dozens have been on the receiving end of his lies so they all know the score with his "good authority" pronouncements. It's only those with an axe to grind that turn a blind eye.

He told me who his source was.....

and....

waiting for the punchline.

Not fussed, but all I know is he is lying.

Putting me off from posting here to be honest. :(

Mate, you should read the lies he has wrote about other forum users...........ignore him, next week it will be someone else.

IMO Mr Rhodes is the ultimate keyboard warrior and the greatest asset this forum has.

Not fussed, but all I know is he is lying.

Putting me off from posting here to be honest. :(

Mate, you should read the lies he has wrote about other forum users...........ignore him, next week it will be someone else.

IMO Mr Rhodes is the ultimate keyboard warrior and the greatest asset this forum has.

Good job its just your opinion then!