Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Pre-Season Friendly Result - Saturday 30th July 2011

Hertford Town 2 ( 1-0 ) Rebridge 4

Nice Club we were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived,nice facilities pitch was good.

Edited by compaq7500

He just continues with his nonsense.

What nonsense are you referring to. I see you were Officiating at Chalk Lane again yesterday, will you be making it 'a hat trick' on Tuesday when Cockfosters play St Margaretsbury

Mk_cufc - So how many did Stuart Reynolds score then

No, just saw some pics. I was playing in goal myself and letting my team mates down badly! doh.gif

Stuey is on holiday at the moment so none......

It wouldn't have surprised me to hear that he still scored on Saturday whilst on holiday, a goal I mean

Ampthill Town must have lost on Saturday as otherwise, had they won, Craig Bicknell, Mr Angry and Ref Off Ref would have shouted about it from the roof tops

Saturday 30th July

Norwich United v Ampthill Town

The plot thickens, Norwich United v Ampthill Town was postponed!

My guess is that it was another Daventry Town v MK Wanderers type situation from last season where MK Wanderers failed to show, strange though as I thought Ampthill Town were really up for the trip over to Norwich.

Hanwell Town 4 v Southall 0 dance%20(2).gif

Blaise O'Brien scored 2 Goals and Sean Lucien scored 2 goals.

Read the latest from The FA's Superfan, The Barber, after his visit to Hanwell Town v Southall on Saturday.. http://t.co/QTQ7Ddm

Ampthill Town must have lost on Saturday as otherwise, had they won, Craig Bicknell, Mr Angry and Ref Off

Ref would have shouted about it from the roof tops

Lol yea we lost 11-0 they were quality Rhodes...it's on the web site...www.rhodesisacunt.com

Lol yea we lost 11-0 they were quality Rhodes...

But the game was postponed, why was that out of interest

Mr Angry - Why not just say so if you couldn't raise a team, it's a fair old trip from Amptill to Norwich so we will understand

Hanwell Town 4 v Southall 0 dance%20(2).gif

Blaise O'Brien scored 2 Goals and Sean Lucien scored 2 goals.

Read the latest from The FA's Superfan, The Barber, after his visit to Hanwell Town v Southall on Saturday.. http://t.co/QTQ7Ddm

:signthankspin:

I did notice that Southall had a good number of supporters at the game on saturday i will defo pop down and watch Southall play when Hanwell are away and im not going. We sould have won the game at least 6 0 on Saturday but we missed 2 pens Blaise O'Brien missed the first pen but scored the second pen just after he had scored from open play Both goal scorers were taken off early in the second half if they had both stayed on im sure the score would have been higher and im sure at least one if not both goal scorers would have got a hatrick the 3rd pen was missed by one of our subs dont know his name.