Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Did Luton bring many fans, what was the attendance

and probably Mutley was there!!!cheesy%20%282%29.gif

That would be Ref Off Ref then with his lad no doubt in tow to show his face, I feel sorry for the current Ampthill Town goalkeeper knowing his days in the side are numbered

Coz you assume most things Rhodes I'll let you in on this one, I was working so didn't get to the game, Tom warmed up the keeper who was actually Smudger, the previous Padbury keeper prior to last season.

And given he hasn't even had his second op yet hes not really a threat to whoever plays in goal at the moment.

and probably Mutley was there!!!cheesy%20%282%29.gif

That would be Ref Off Ref then with his lad no doubt in tow to show his face, I feel sorry for the current Ampthill Town

goalkeeper knowing his days in the side are numbered

You couldn't be more wrong

Rhodes...smudger is a quality keeper..once Tom is 100% fit it's going to be a good fight for that number 1 shirt...2 very good keepers..:-)

Edited by Mr Angry

What were this evening's scores on the doors:

Thursday 14 July

Aylesbury FC v Risborough Rangers (7.00pm)

5 2 Bletchley Town v Cranfield United

Codicote v St Margaretsbury (7.00pm)

Takeley v Royston Town

Winslow United v Aylesbury United

Rhodes...smudger is a quality keeper..once Tom is 100% fit it's going to be a good fight for that number 1 shirt...2 very good keepers..:-)

Mr Angry - Okay then but I'll have a tenner with you that you were standing just behind the home dug out on the far side during the game whispering sweet nothings in your hero Craig Bicknell's shell like!

You didn't miss much Coldend. We lost first game 2-0 and won second 2-1

Thursday evening friendly result - Takeley 2-4 Royston Town

2 games vs codicote tonight...30 minutes a half..first game was 2 nil to codicote second game was 2 -1 to St Mags.

2 games vs codicote tonight...30 minutes a half..first game was 2 nil to codicote second game was 2 -1 to St Mags.

It sounds like you put jumpers down for goal posts

Thursday 14 July

Winslow United v Aylesbury United

No problems for Aylesbury United tonight I see winning 5-0:

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/

It appears that Hoddesdon Town played Epping on Tuesday evening at the salubrious Cheshunt Country Club, drawing 2-2:

http://localbusdriver.blogspot.com/

Mr Angry - Okay then but I'll have a tenner with you that you were standing

just behind the home dug out on the far side during the game whispering sweet nothings in your hero Craig Bicknell's shell like!

My hero??? You are a funny guy Rhodes...I'll take my tenner thanks because you are wrong...I stood behind the goal first half & in the 'stand' the second half...now my bet...I think you wrote that post to me while sittin on a 10 inch purple dildo thinking about your so called hero...Stuart Reynolds...who I must say didn't look worth his £30 a game...more like 30p a game last night!!

I note from the Non League Today Website that there are the following additions to the above games taking place tomorrow:

Ampthill Town v St Margaretsbury

Crawley Green v Arlesey Town

Holmer Green v Cove

http://www.nonleague...=FULL&nid=76799

Rhodes, St Margaretsbury are playing Cheshunt away tomorrow.

Edited by NeutralFan

You wouldnt of thought Codicote were the lower league side in both games.

Should've come and said hello WGCFC! I was the old f*cker at right back who got nut megged twice in the second game....