Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tulisa Contostavlos

Perhaps so, but there's nothing about concerts on the official Swindon site which makes me wonder.

Bon Jovi are playing the Cardiff City Stadium soon, and they announced the gig in February.  Tulisa hasn't announced any gigs in Swindon for June.

Callum Rice wanted Tulisa and Cheryl Cole to play The County Ground in June, after becoming (briefly) a director in February.  You would need to book Tulisa at least nine months in advance.  Some bands like Iron Maiden and Def Leppard need to be booked years in advance.

Perhaps so, but there's nothing about concerts on the official Swindon site which makes me wonder.

Bon Jovi are playing the Cardiff City Stadium soon, and they announced the gig in February.  Tulisa hasn't announced any gigs in Swindon for June.

Callum Rice wanted Tulisa and Cheryl Cole to play The County Ground in June, after becoming (briefly) a director in February.  You would need to book Tulisa at least nine months in advance.  Some bands like Iron Maiden and Def Leppard need to be booked years in advance.

That just about sums up the chances then, Adam !

• 5 weeks later...

I see that Tulisa is back in the news, she's as much of a drug dealer as I am and will soon prove her innocence

I see that Tulisa is back in the news, she's as much of a drug dealer as I am and will soon prove her innocence

Am sure she's not the only one.  Looks like Bieber is taking stuff that is addling his brain as well.

I blame the Illuminati and that elite mob pitching up in Watford this week!

A mate of mine recent ordered a Tulisa Contostavlos in a London Greek restaurant.

He reckoned it was cr@p !!

The joke in Swindon is that she was caught doing Charlie...

A certain Burnley striker is yet to deny that ;)

• 6 months later...

I was shocked to learn that 'our' Tulisa had been unceremoniously charged with supplying drugs, I've never heard anything so ridiculous and clearly the case will be laughed out of Court

I was shocked to learn that 'our' Tulisa had been unceremoniously charged with supplying drugs, I've never heard anything so ridiculous and clearly the case will be laughed out of Court

You ain't got a lot of faith in courts, have you, Rhodsey ???

Big J R – Well not when innocent people continually get sent to Court for trial particularly as it’s our money that’s being wasted

On what grounds do you think that she is obviously innocent Rhodes? And what is the difference between "charged" and "unceremoniously charged"? No brass band?

I see that Tulisa pleaded not guilty yesterday to the trumped up drug related charges against her at Westminster Magistrates Court and will therefore stand Trial sometime next year along with good friend and rapper Michael Coombs, they will appear at Southwark Crown Court on 9 January so watch this space for further information.

I just don't think Tulisa is guilty as charged, why on earth would she get involved in drugs when she has more money than she knows what to do with

I just don't think Tulisa is guilty as charged, why on earth would she get involved in drugs when she has more money than she knows what to do with

Having plenty of money seems to be a common denominator of "celebrities" being involved with drugs.