Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pledge Allegiance

i'm at Cove but my team will always be Ash,also very fond of Frimley Green and Hartley Witney and also hate to say it but Camberley as well played there for many years and represented the club at Anfield in the FA county youth cup final in the days when krooner was still in his dads ballbag.

I have no allegiance to any Club as such,but like them all in one way or another.

OTHER THAN CROYDON THAT IS ... HA HA !

Point 'c' on another thread !!!!

I have no allegiance to any Club as such,but like them all in one way or another.

OTHER THAN CROYDON THAT IS ... HA HA !

Point 'c' on another thread !!!!

yeahthat.gif

Come on GS be honest, you don't like The Spectrum either do you ?

We have nowhere else to go, so there's not a lot of choice! "Like it or lump it" is the phrase that comes to mind.

Plus it's been a lot nicer since the 31st of March when we had our turnstile block in place.

Come on GS be honest, you don't like The Spectrum either do you ?

We have nowhere else to go, so there's not a lot of choice! "Like it or lump it" is the phrase that comes to mind.

Plus it's been a lot nicer since the 31st of March when we had our turnstile block in place.

Ha ha yeah agree, it adds that bit of finesse to the Spectrum........... if that's possible ....lol !

What about that other place I keep hearing about you were trying to get, forget the name name ? Was it Guildfords old ground or something ? I think it's a lease problem ?

GS - 'Jake' will be Guildford City legend Jackie Graham, who played in the late 60's before moving to Brentford. Before my time, but heard loads of stories about how good he was.

Duncs - you won't remember me but I had a season at Frimley - mostly in the ressies under Graham Pope - the year the got relegated from the CCL (just one division in those days). I think I was 19 or 20 so it must have been 1993/94?? Anyway, I played up front with you at DCA Basingstoke (lovely place!) in a 0-0. One to bring the crowds back!! Although I think that was one of about ten points the 1st team got that year! My overriding memory of the game is how much encouragement you gave me that day, so cheers again!

NG - I know you and Duncs have your moments, but he was a good player in his day. Gave a few of my mates at Westfield the run around when he was at Ash and Frimley!

As for allegiance, my club now is Ripley Village in the Surrey Elite (which I believe will actually be given step 7 accreditation for 2011/12), but my CCL club will always be Westfield as I started there as a 14 year old player, plus had a spell as Reserve team manager in 2007/8 when my younger brother was 1st team manager. Superb what's going on down there.

Is there a forum member for every club in the CCL? More and more are signing up for the new season and we see some that sign up but post nothing.

So time to pledge allegiance -

Premier

Ash Utd –

Badshot Lea –

Banstead Athletic –

Camberley –

Chessington & Hook -

Colliers Wood –

Cove – johnnojudo - duncs

Croydon – PurpleTram - streetcar named despair

Dorking – TRS

Egham –

Epsom & Ewell –

Farnham Town –

Guildford City – Cityfan - Guildford Sweeney - Sirlagerlot

Hanworth Villa -

Horley –

Mole Valley – Briggers

Molesey –

RPV – jertzee

Sandhurst – Terrence Collina

South Park –

Wembley –

Windsor -

Division 1

Bookham -

Bedfont Sports -

CB Hounslow -

Cobham -

Eversley - danielpjn -

Farleigh Rovers - spencer9 - ShiftyOnFire - BlueAndWhiteArmy

Feltham -

Frimley Green -

Guernsey - Trebor

Hartley Wintney -

Knaphill - The KnapMeister -

Sheerwater - Young Veteran -

South Kilburn -

Spelthorne Sports -

Staines Lammas -

Warlingham -

Westfield - Non League Nigel - powelly

Worcester Park -

Very timely thread.

At a recent committee meeting the increasing popularity of this forum came up. The general consensus was, that although a number of our players and supporters are already members, Hanworth Villa FC should have an official presence on the site so here we are.

Whilst other members may make comments, accusations, claims etc , Hanworth Villa would like to make clear that "The Villain" is the only user on this forum empowered to post, officially, on behalf of the club. That said, we do tend to go about our business in a pretty low key manner so I wouldn't be expecting too many revelations, but eh! you never know, you may catch one of the committee when they've had half a pint too many (It has been known to happen from time to time in the Ranch).

We're all looking forward to the new season, and to meeting up with both old and new friends again. If you get a chance, try and catch one of our games, and have a pint with us in the club. We're not half as bad as we look, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome.

I'm a bit of a CCL virgin so be gentle with me !!!!!!! Watched a few different teams last season so not too sure who best to pledge allegience to, need to keep it local and won't be there week in week out but my choices are Bedfont Sports, Feltham or Lammas, any suggestions?

There are a few of us from Camberley that pop in here occasionally. I can't remember what names some of them use. Kroonz is obviously the main one but he doesn't watch many of the first team or reserve games these days so you can basically ignore him. :smilewinkgrin:

I'm not an official of the club, never have been and probably never will be so what I say is not necessarily what CTFC think.