Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pledge Allegiance

Is there a forum member for every club in the CCL? More and more are signing up for the new season and we see some that sign up but post nothing.

So time to pledge allegiance -

Premier

Ash Utd –

Badshot Lea –

Banstead Athletic –

Camberley –

Chessington & Hook -

Colliers Wood –

Cove – johnnojudo - duncs

Croydon – PurpleTram - streetcar named despair

Dorking – TRS

Egham –

Epsom & Ewell –

Farnham Town –

Guildford City – Cityfan - Guildford Sweeney - Sirlagerlot

Hanworth Villa -

Horley –

Mole Valley – Briggers

Molesey –

RPV – jertzee

Sandhurst – Terrence Collina

South Park –

Wembley –

Windsor -

Division 1

Bookham -

Bedfont Sports -

CB Hounslow -

Cobham -

Eversley - danielpjn -

Farleigh Rovers - spencer9 - ShiftyOnFire - BlueAndWhiteArmy

Feltham -

Frimley Green -

Guernsey - Trebor

Hartley Wintney -

Knaphill - The KnapMeister -

Sheerwater - Young Veteran -

South Kilburn -

Spelthorne Sports -

Staines Lammas -

Warlingham -

Westfield - Non League Nigel - powelly

Worcester Park -

Dorking - BJR, standing next to TRS on a warm day !!

Mole Valley now. As Duncs said he was fond of his old teams I have to admit for having soft sport for Camberley as was there for 4 years and was literally an extended family +Horley some good people down there.

Mole Valley though I guess I'll put myself down for.

Premier

Ash Utd –

Badshot Lea –

Banstead Athletic –

Camberley –

Chessington & Hook -

Colliers Wood –

Cove – johnnojudo - duncs

Croydon – PurpleTram - streetcar named despair

Dorking – TRS

Egham –

Epsom & Ewell –

Farnham Town –

Guildford City – Cityfan - Guildford Sweeney - Sirlagerlot

Hanworth Villa -

Horley – HTFC Supporter - Padlock

Mole Valley – Briggers - Luke

Molesey –

RPV – jertzee

Sandhurst – Terrence Collina

South Park –

Wembley –

Windsor -

Division 1

Bookham -

Bedfont Sports -

CB Hounslow -

Cobham -

Eversley - danielpjn -

Farleigh Rovers - spencer9 - ShiftyOnFire - BlueAndWhiteArmy

Feltham -

Frimley Green -

Guernsey - Trebor

Hartley Wintney -

South Kilburn -

Spelthorne Sports -

Staines Lammas -

Warlingham -

Westfield - Non League Nigel - powelly

Worcester Park -

I'v added HTFC supporter and Padlock to Horley as well btw. Theres another one (ali is on here) but forgot his login name lol x

Is there a forum member for every club in the CCL? More and more are signing up for the new season and we see some that sign up but post nothing.

So time to pledge allegiance -this is Dessie and I follow Epsom&Ewell

Premier

Ash Utd –

Badshot Lea –

Banstead Athletic –

Camberley –

Chessington & Hook -

Colliers Wood –

Cove – johnnojudo -

Croydon –

Dorking –

Egham –

Epsom & Ewell –

Farnham Town –

Guildford City – Cityfan

Hanworth Villa -

Horley –

Mole Valley –

Molesey –

RPV –

Sandhurst –

South Park –

Wembley –

Windsor -

Division 1

Bookham -

Bedfont Sports -

CB Hounslow -

Cobham -

Eversley - danielpjn -

Farleigh Rovers - spencer9 -

Feltham -

Frimley Green -

Guernsey -

Hartley Wintney -

South Kilburn -

Spelthorne Sports -

Staines Lammas -

Warlingham -

Westfield - Non League Nigel

Worcester Park -

I think all the Prem clubs have someone (the only one I queried was Wembley, but we'll put Gussy down for them!).

Div 1 well represented as well. New boys apart, the only ones I can't remember posters for is CB Hounslow (might be wrong on that) and Worcester Park. Don't think we've ever had a Worcester Park poster have we? Odd as they always do well and get discussed a lot on here.

Hi All,

As the name suggests I'm from Worcester Park and have been a player down there for the last 10 years (apart from a season at Molesey when they had their first season in th CCP) . I've played in goal for the reserves whilst I've been there and played a few games for the firsts last season so was able to gain a league winners medal! Bbeing the first WPFC poster on here and hopefully the new no. 1 down there next season, the name has a double meaning!

Pre-season will start 5th July and the boys look forward to the new season and hopefully retaining the title!

So time to pledge allegiance -this is Dessie and I follow Epsom&Ewell

Premier

Ash Utd –

Badshot Lea –

Banstead Athletic –

Camberley –

Chessington & Hook -

Colliers Wood –

Cove – johnnojudo -

Croydon –

Dorking –

Egham –

Epsom & Ewell –

Farnham Town –

Guildford City – Cityfan

Hanworth Villa -

Horley –

Mole Valley –

Molesey –

RPV –

Sandhurst –

South Park –

Wembley –

Windsor -

Division 1

Bookham - spy

Bedfont Sports -

CB Hounslow -

Cobham -

Eversley - danielpjn -

Farleigh Rovers - spencer9 - spy

Feltham -

Frimley Green -

Guernsey -

Hartley Wintney -

South Kilburn -

Spelthorne Sports -

Staines Lammas -

Warlingham - spy

Westfield - Non League Nigel

Worcester Park -

I think all the Prem clubs have someone (the only one I queried was Wembley, but we'll put Gussy down for them!).

Div 1 well represented as well. New boys apart, the only ones I can't remember posters for is CB Hounslow (might be wrong on that) and Worcester Park. Don't think we've ever had a Worcester Park poster have we? Odd as they always do well and get discussed a lot on here.

Hi All,

As the name suggests I'm from Worcester Park and have been a player down there for the last 10 years (apart from a season at Molesey when they had their first season in th CCP) . I've played in goal for the reserves whilst I've been there and played a few games for the firsts last season so was able to gain a league winners medal! Bbeing the first WPFC poster on here and hopefully the new no. 1 down there next season, the name has a double meaning!

Pre-season will start 5th July and the boys look forward to the new season and hopefully retaining the title!

HAS the regular keeper called it a day? and welcome.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Welcome WPFC No 1. Would Worcester Park be able to go up next season?

It is what we are hoping for. As you are all aware we are not just a football club but an 'athletic club' and the cricket have a big say in what happens. We are trying to convince them that it would be good for everyone concerned if the required changes to the ground (lights, car park, etc) were made to the ground. As well as convincing them, we would also have to find the funds to get the changes made which wouldn't be easy!

Hi All,

No he hasn't but I think I showed that I can step in for him so hopefully I will have a good pre-season (I have already started my own pre-season) and give the manager a bit of a headache in who to choose!

Thanks for the welcome. I have been a lurker for a while and then I saw the call for a WPFC member on here so I thought it was time I joined!

It is what we are hoping for. As you are all aware we are not just a football club but an 'athletic club' and the cricket have a big say in what happens. We are trying to convince them that it would be good for everyone concerned if the required changes to the ground (lights, car park, etc) were made to the ground. As well as convincing them, we would also have to find the funds to get the changes made which wouldn't be easy!

Well it doesn't sound like there's much chance of it being ready by March 31st then?

Well it doesn't sound like there's much chance of it being ready by March 31st then?

Well if we can finalise the plans and get the funding in place then maybe not 31st March 2012 but then certainly by March 2013 which I believe is the deadline for current teams.

I

Hi All,

No he hasn't but I think I showed that I can step in for him so hopefully I will have a good pre-season (I have already started my own pre-season) and give the manager a bit of a headache in who to choose!

Thanks for the welcome. I have been a lurker for a while and then I saw the call for a WPFC member on here so I thought it was time I joined!

He is a top keeper one of the best in the league

I

Hi All,

Yeah he is which is why I have waited almost 10 years to get in! :angry:

I

Hi All,

Yeah he is which is why I have waited almost 10 years to get in! :angry:

Who didn't like anyone touching him