Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this NICE GUY?

dont think NG will be showing his face around here for a while get onto SIS about him he might aswell have been holding up a sign saying NG here with that top on could he have got it any brighter NG next time maybe u should look up how the british do it give u a few tips then u might win ze var as weebs would put it

Zat is vy zey lost ze var...........

for you veebles ze var is over !!!! no more mr nice guy !!!!!!!!!!! cheesy%20(2).gif

smudge did you catch the stalker for a raffle ticket and programme

Is NG the jeff that won on the raffle and whose prize you picked for him??

now that would be classic

No unfortunately not,Jeff was a NICE GUY though,the person pictured made a quick exit when i walked round towards him.

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS GUYS.....LOL !

YEAH NOW THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME BUT THEN MAYBE NOT........................ AT LEAST YOU NOW KNOW YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN ME............. BUT THEN YOU MAY HAVE NOT, THE DECISION IS YOURS ..........LOL !!!

SEE YOU'VE GROWN YOUR HAIR DUNCS !

BY THE WAY WHO WON THOSE SQUARE FOOTBALLS DONATED BY LITTLE MAN WEEBS ?

TRS EXCELLENT FILMAGE AS USUAL. YOU MENTIONED THE WIND NOISE, IS THERE ANYTHING THAT EITHER MUFFLES OR STOPS THE MOISE WHILST FILMING, SOMETHING PROTECTING THE CAMERA MIC ?

IT WAS GOOD MEETING YOU SMUDGEYBOY

It's an in-built mic NG, so not really much I can do, other than turn on the wind noise reduction option which I did! It was very windy though and because it is so open there, it just makes it worse. There's probably some editing software that can improve it afterwards. At least it stayed dry during the 2 halves anyway.

Nice Guy,never met you or spoke to you.Or were you the Guy that when asked to buy a Raffle Ticket or make a donation said FOOK OFF YOU OLD KENT,GOT BETTER THINGS TO SPEND MY MONEY ON.Should of put 2 and 2 together,elderly gentleman with a slalom nose,Hunched Back,thick rimmed glasses,halitosis,and a limp,was that YOU.

Nice Guy,never met you or spoke to you.Or were you the Guy that when asked to buy a Raffle Ticket or make a donation said FOOK OFF YOU OLD KENT,GOT BETTER THINGS TO SPEND MY MONEY ON.Should of put 2 and 2 together,elderly gentleman with a slalom nose,Hunched Back,thick rimmed glasses,halitosis,and a limp,was that YOU.

I think that was spy you were talking to Smudge.............only kidding Spy.