Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hartley Wintney v Guernsey 9/8/11

Smudge

Guernsey's inaugral away Fixture in the Combined Counties League will take place next Tuesday 9th August at the Memorial Fields,Hartley Wintney.RG27 8DL.kick off 7.30pm.The Clubhouse will be open early,for Drinks,Food,and Snacks.

Edited by Smudge

Hopefully get a few ground hopers on a Tuesday nightexcited.gif

Big crowd I expect for you at Hartley Tuesday night. First time that neck of the woods has the chance to see Guernsey. Good Luck for the night hope a success.

Speaking about this particular game, I read some advice elsewhere about avoiding the A30 coz of roadworks. Never been there before so will setting off with lots of time to spare.

Here it is courtesy of VP:

Some traffic advice - avoid the A30 in the Camberley / Blackwater area as there are currently roadworks on the Meadows roundabout (where the A30 meeets the A331 & A321). It's causing fairly long delays on all surrounding roads until well after 7pm each night. I can't see it confirmed anywhere but I've heard they're due to last another two weeks.

If you're going by motorway do not come off the M3 at junction 4. It's unlikely you would but someone may be considering it. Use 4A or 5.

Edited by bomaya

Hopefully get a few ground hopers on a Tuesday nightexcited.gif

Big crowd I expect for you at Hartley Tuesday night. First time that neck of the woods has the chance to see Guernsey. Good Luck for the night hope a success.

.... Any educated guesses re possible crowd size .... 'novelty factor' will certainly pull in a few of us 'anoraks' ... Tempted to pop down myself actually.

early indications are suggesting 300

... many thanks TC - might well risk it then - probably need to park a ways away down Green Lane though if lots of people get there too early.

Didn't fancy the alternatives that much on Tue eve - what with &^%$ing roadworks everywhere, it would have meant going to watch either the 'Sarnies' or the 'Chicks' and the latter would doubtless have been p!ssed on by the M25.

PS Is the A322 open both ways @ Bagshot again yet - or do they only resurface it every w/e?? Makes for an awesome 'combination gridlock' when the A30 is similarly f£cked through Cambo.

GFC travel to Hartley Wintney tonight. Squad are: James Hamon, Angus Mackay, Alex Le Prevost, Sam Cochrane, Ollie McKenzie, Simon Geall, Jacques Isabelle, Matt Warren, Dom Heaume, Ryan-Zico Black, Matt Loaring, Kieran Mahon, Ross Allen, Glyn Dyer, Dave RihoySo GFC only keeper is a 16 year old...

I have a reliable source.

Is your reliable source the Guernsey Press? The same squad is reported in there. It also suggests that Dave Rihoy will be the reserve Gk if Hamon is injured....