Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 16/17 August

Tuesday 16 August

Premier Division

1 6 Tring Athletic v Berkhamsted http://thecomrades.wordpress.com/

Tring Athletic's version of events from last night:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1591

Rhodes, you'd get a 5 bed detached in an acre of land for that near Milton Keynes!

NeutralFan - I'm not so sure you are right, Milton Keynes is only an hour from London isn't it

Last night’s Division 1 attendances:

Division One

1 3 Buckingham Athletic v New Bradwell St Peter

2 2 Chesham United Reserves v Amersham Town

2 1 Cranfield United v Ampthill Town

3 2 Langford v Bedford

4 1 London Colney v Kings Langley

3 4 St Albans City Reserves v Cockfosters

5 0 Tokyngton Manor v Stony Stratford Town

Another two goals for Emond Protain last night, at this rate he will make a mockery of Craig Hammond's SSML goalscoring exploits for Royston Town

Britman - The way Tokyngton Manor are going they could well start filling Spratley's Meadow to the rafters and that's just with scouts, Emond Protain isn't even the highest regarded player at the Club which if you consider he partnered DJ Campbell up front at Yeading is a frightening thought

Division One

Wow big attendance, bet they needed extra stewards to control it

I'll have a wager that Kentish Town's attendance this evening isn't much better

Division One

Wow big attendance, bet they needed extra stewards to control it

Now now Karen, by my reckoning that is at least 8 more than their previous biggest crowd. Show me any club which isn't pleased at doubling their attendances!

Britman - The way Tokyngton Manor are going they could well start filling Spratley's Meadow to the rafters and that's just with scouts, Emond Protain isn't even the highest regarded player at the Club which if you consider he partnered DJ Campbell up front at Yeading is a frightening thought

sounds like we have another tough one sat away . glad i have a couple of players back for this one . we spoke with stony chairman and he said tokyngton are class all round 2 massive centre halfs and protain is different class lookin forward to sat . we need to dust our selfs down after tuesday we may of had a few players missing but we got beat by a much better side and we was lucky to only lose 2.1 . that will give us the wake up call we need we will now be switched on from start to finish . there will be a big shake up for sats game .

Kentish Town achieved their highest crowd to date for last night's game with Sun Postal Sports

Attendance was 15.

Kentish Town achieved their highest crowd to date for last night's game with Sun Postal Sports

Attendance was 15.

In defence of the likes of Tokyngton and Kentish Town (and Brache Sparta in the past), there are many different ways of arriving at the attendance figure. Some clubs count everyone actually watching the game, including spare players, WAGs, parents, people watching from nearby windows etc, whilst others faithfully record the number who actually paid! I attend a lot of lower level games, and I have NEVER seen a number as low as 14 atcually in attendance. The League should issue some guidance as to who counts if it wants to record attendances and publish comparative stats.

I attended a Brache Sparta game with a published gate of 7 and a headcount during the game produced 50!

Edited by Horace