Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 23/24 August

Erm...wrong again, I need my right arm from time to time.

Well you would, as an Ann Summers toy tester, wouldn't you?

I was at WGC v Chesham match. I caught all the action/goals on camera inc chesham's 2nd which was a great strike from o/s the box.

Highlights will be on line later. Chesham looked a good side with some good players.

Two pens in the game which were talking points

Division One

2-5 Crawley Green v Cranfield United

I see it has been hushed up that Stuart Reynolds scored two this evening and he isn't out of first gear yet

it was hushed up at Stuarts request...........there was a sweepstake in the dressing room after the game to see how long before 'that c0ck off the forum' - as Stu affectionately refers to you - posted the news

guess who won!!

it was hushed up at Stuarts request...........there was a sweepstake in the dressing room after the game to see how long before 'that c0ck off the forum' - as Stu affectionately refers to you - posted the news

Keeps – You seem to know an awful lot

• 2 weeks later...

Hey again NF. Nah PB moved on a couple of season back. Went to North Greenford as Coach and is now Reserve Team Manager at Hapmton + Richmond borough. He is still around though. where are you these days. Great thing about Rhodes is he still doesnt know when he met me !!!

I play against North Greenford Vets on a Sunday. Sats I've been back at St Margaretsbury for last couple of season flitting between reserves and first team... although currently burning my pastey white torso in sunny Majorca. iPhone and wi-fi to keep an eye on soppy bollox!

That's really sad, lying on a beach in Majorca and checking the Forum!

Don't do beaches usually but the little private cove we have here is lovely, will try and work a pic for you!

I play against North Greenford Vets on a Sunday. Sats I've been back at St Margaretsbury for last couple of season flitting between reserves and first team... although currently burning my pastey white torso in sunny Majorca. iPhone and wi-fi to keep an eye on soppy bollox!

Those long trips to risborough or beaches in Majorca. I'm not sure how you managed to choose! :)

Edited by Squeak

Just experiencing the first cloud I've seen since Tuesday at Gatwick! I managed to 'avoid' the two recent Risborough trips!

Better than an Internet cafe t**t

Ref Off Ref - Give me the internet cafe on Blackstock Road anyday, I don't do sun, sea and sangria or packed stressful airports