Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 30/31 August

Tuesday 30 August

Premier Division

4-0 Royston Town v St Margaretsbury

A report on this one from last night:

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/match-reports/match-report-royston-town-v-st-margaretsbury/

Yes there was a good crowd at the game last night ;) . Im still angry :angry: and upset :( at how we played last night we really needed to get at least a point from last nights game as we are now playing Leverstock Green this saturday and after the way we played last night we will be lucky to get a shot on target on saturday :P. Our Midfield were 2nd to the ball most of the time last night and our defence have struggled in every game so far this season we also need a bit of height in the team. In my opinon our goalie Keiran Jimmy was the only player that did ok last night.

Division One

4-1 Ampthill Town v Langford

A brief local press report from last night:

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/sport/football/bedford-town-fc/ampthill_make_it_five_out_of_six_to_go_second_1_3013910

The Hertford match report & photos are up for their win against Broxbourne Boro last night

http://www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk/2011-12/First%20Team/Matches/Brox300811/Brox300811.html

Last night's action:

Wednesday 31 August

Premier Division

0 1 Hadley v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110831

Division One

3 2 Crawley Green v Buckingham Athletic

2 2 Welwyn Garden City v Hoddesdon Town

4 0 Wodson Park v London Lions

Biggleswade Knock Out Cup Preliminary Round

0 3 Stotfold Reserves v Caldecote

went to see tigers v hillingdon.

very disapointed more like a sunday morning match. with all thats bad about that. the night seemed quite park football like, with youths playing on the pitch at H/T and chasing around the ground in a play fight. hillingdon people calling the ref a cheat, and yelling for tigers to get back to park football. 2 sent off, and an incident at end of game,

Boodie - And he's not even out of first gear yet this season is he. I felt that at Ampthill Town Reynolds was more of a 'sniffer' Clarke type player or a Martin Peters but if he is now scoring from 25 yards then the sky really is the limit for Cranfield United if they can hang on to him, presumably he's on a nice little earner at Crawley Road.

"presumably he's on a nice little earner at Crawley Road"

By your standards everybody probably is....

NeutralFan – I’m not entirely sure what you mean by that however Cranfield will have had to make it worth Reynolds while to ply his trade at Crawley Road this season, he must have been knocked over in the rush with offers from Club’s

NeutralFan – I’m not entirely sure what you mean by that however Cranfield will have had to make it worth Reynolds while to ply his trade at Crawley Road this season, he must have been knocked over in the rush with offers from Club’s

i think you should give stu some credit, he was very loyal to Cranfield and Ampthill before this season, even turning down a move to Royston 3 years ago. He will be at Cranfield all season.

cheers

Hanwell Town v Leverstock Green This Sat 3rd Sept KO 3.

New league fixture for this Saturday if you didnt already know.

:rolleyes:

i think you should give stu some credit, he was very loyal to Cranfield and Ampthill before this season, even turning down a move to Royston 3 years ago. He will be at Cranfield all season.

cheers

Were you referring to me or NeutralFan, I meant if a Conference or Conference South Club for example came in for him would he do a Matt Le Tissier and stay at Crawley Road

Hanwell Town v Leverstock Green This Sat 3rd Sept KO 3.

New league fixture for this Saturday if you didnt already know.

rolleyes.gif

And its at home Savage Bee biggrin.png

Home or Away it does'nt matter we will still lose :P

presumably he's on a nice little earner at Crawley Road.

Rhodes, to save you fishing.....

Reynolds is on £100 a game, £30 a goal, £10 an assist, £20 win bonus and £10 for a draw

So one of the League's lesser paid players then

:cheesy (2):

presumably he's on a nice little earner at Crawley Road.

Rhodes, to save you fishing.....

Reynolds is on £100 a game, £30 a goal, £10 an assist, £20 win bonus and £10 for a draw

So one of the League's lesser paid players then

:cheesy (2):

Lowest paid player at Cranfield :o

Highlights of Welwyn GC v Hoddesdon Town are below including all four goals... A very nice evening at Herns Way.... Watch out for The Citzen's first goal (which i think the Hoddy keeper won't want to see again) and their second goal which was a well worked one with a nice finish.

[media='']

[/media]