Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans/Suspensions handed out by Local FA's

Very good BFG!

Craig... I can only recall being punched once during a football match. Not bad considering I've probably played over 600 games at Spartan Prem and above. You tend to find that trouble finds trouble....

To be fair I was trying to stop someone punching a team mate and he hit me instead! Don't think that counts...

Not SSML but on Saturday LGFC reserves played Chalfont and there were 10 cautions, 4 for us and 6 for them. They will get £150 fine plus £10 admin. They were robust to say the least.

Last night our U18's played Kings Langley, again 10 cautions in the game, 2 for us and 8 for them, one was two caution send off. Again £150 fine plus £10 admin. Not a physical game just the referee going over the top.

Not SSML but on Saturday LGFC reserves played Chalfont and there were 10 cautions, 4 for us and 6 for them. They will get £150 fine plus £10 admin. They were robust to say the least.

Last night our U18's played Kings Langley, again 10 cautions in the game, 2 for us and 8 for them, one was two caution send off. Again £150 fine plus £10 admin. Not a physical game just the referee going over the top.

I am aware of the first game. :rolleyes:

Does not have to be a physical game to pick up cards.

You forget to mention the admin charge for each card shown. Fines will be over £200.

You forget to mention the admin charge for each card shown. Fines will be over £200.

Over £200, tell me about it just received a volume of paperwork from our slight misunderstandings with the referee at Hoddesdon Town last Saturday. ;)

What happens to all this money???

Well, it gets sent to the local FA, then it gets sent to the National FA and all these funds coming from all these leagues stay there until just before Xmas when it all gets sent to FIFA to pay for their annual trip to the panto.

There was a rumour that once upon a time it went towards helping to develop grass roots and youth football in the county but we can all see through that one can't we?

What happens to all this money???

There was a rumour that once upon a time it went towards helping to develop grass roots and youth football in the county but we can all see through that one can't we?

Ha - yeah that's a good one!!!

I suppose they're still playing Wembley off and have Capello's wages to fund as well.

I don't think I have ever been at a club that has received money from the FA. Heard about lottery grants being won etc - never anything about FA money though.

just before Xmas when it all gets sent to FIFA to pay for their annual trip to the panto.

Do we know what this year's panto is, I might want tickets

Loo KB, I said it was panto but in all honesty they really go to Spearmint Rhino and Sept Blatter gets most of the money for private lap dances. Sorry, it's true, hadn't wanted to say so in front of you.

just before Xmas when it all gets sent to FIFA to pay for their annual trip to the panto.

Do we know what this year's panto is, I might want tickets

Loo KB, I said it was panto but in all honesty they really go to Spearmint Rhino and Sept Blatter gets most of the money for private lap dances. Sorry, it's true, hadn't wanted to say so in front of you.

Searches Google "Jobs at English FA".

Searches Google "Jobs at English FA".

I hear there could be an opening for a manager in the summer No4 - you applying

Ha! The wife complains when I'm out the house for 7/8 hours on a Saturday....I can imagine she would be overjoyed with me missing for days on end for away games/tournaments.

Although I am sure £6m a year would soften the blow!!