Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

26/11/2011

Prem FT

Ash 0-4 Guildford

Badshot Lea 1-0 Colliers Wood

Banstead 2-2 RPV

Croydon 1-1 Farnham

Hanworth V 1-0 Chessington &H

Horley 0 - 2 Dorking

MV 0-3 Cove

Molesey 3-0 Sandhurst

South Park 2-1 Egham

Windsor 1-0 Epsom & Ewell

Wembley 0-2 Camberley

Cove jump out of the bottom 3 so it's Mole Valley, Chessy and Croydon there now.

Div 1 FT

Bedfont Sports 6-1?? Feltham

Bookham 1-4 Cobham

Eversley 8-0 CB Hounslow

Frimley Green 0-0 Warlingham

Guernsey 4-0 Hartley Wintney

Sheerwater 0-2 Knaphill

Staines lammas 1-0 Farleigh

Westfield 3-1 South Kilburn

Worcester Park 3-1 Spelthorne

Top 3 the same, Eversley leapfrog into fifth.

Edited by bomaya

Westfield twitter feed says the full 90 minutes had been played. Sounds like this will run for a bit...

Ah, interesting. It was one of their players who mention it on my Facebook. Time will tell, like you say this'll go on for a while

Ash united (0)0 Guildford city (2)4 ,could of been more ! the ash keeper made some great saves in this good local derby ,ash bossed the midfield for a period in the second half but only created one shot on goal ,city made three changes in the second half which included austin gacheru who netted the last two guildford goals .

Knaphill deserved their win over Sheerwater. Pym missed a sitter before giving them the lead before half time. Great start to 2nd half with a fine individual effort (Sorry dont know player). To be honest that killed the game there on. Good to meet YV and Trentie and to watch a maurauding Wattsy down the left flank !!! Sorry for not mentioning you earlier Wattsy it is just I am never sure what club you are at these days. Oh and as for Tekkers. How can you call yourself that after only doing one decent thing all game ;)

Think that's a pretty fair report, bomaya. We went in 1-0 and I think we all knew we probably deserved that on the balance of play. Second half we knew we had to change our attitude slightly, as like you rightly said, few challenges flying in, most of which the ref was getting right, but a little inconsistent at times. Didnt see what happened at half time with our player so can't comment but he was booked.

Second half Guscott came on, first time I've played at the back with him but made a difference as he was causing a nuisance in the box from set pieces and was involved with Chris Smith's first. Thought we deserved our 2nd with a well taken goal and apart from their effort off the line and a fine save from Wozza, I don't think they really had too many other efforts to note, but from a personal point of view, Egham are probably the best side I have played against this season. Very quick on the break and Moody was outstanding for them, if only he passed on a couple of occasions we could have been in trouble.

Certainly don't agree with the Manager refusing to shake hands with out Assistant and walking away from our Manager, gracious in defeat and all that, regardless of how the game was played, but there we go.

Very pleased with the result.

Certainly don't agree with the Manager refusing to shake hands with out Assistant and walking away from our Manager, gracious in defeat and all that, regardless of how the game was played, but there we go.

Nath, that wasn't the manager, John, that was the assistant. He had the [****!!****] all game with everything going on.

Agreed that Guscott was excellent when he came on, set up your first goal, stopped Marvell's point blank shot. Your formation at that point really nullified a lot of their attacks.

Edited by bomaya

Knaphill deserved their win over Sheerwater. Pym missed a sitter before giving them the lead before half time. Great start to 2nd half with a fine individual effort (Sorry dont know player). To be honest that killed the game there on. Good to meet YV and Trentie and to watch a maurauding Wattsy down the left flank !!! Sorry for not mentioning you earlier Wattsy it is just I am never sure what club you are at these days. Oh and as for Tekkers. How can you call yourself that after only doing one decent thing all game ;)

Behave, hardly a journeyman like some! ;) Good to see you again too, you trimmed up? :wub:

South Park have well and truly settled in. Glad to see them doing so well and sitting up there B)

Prem FT

Ash 0-4 Guildford

Badshot Lea 1-0 Colliers Wood

Banstead 2-2 RPV

Croydon 1-1 Farnham

Hanworth V 1-0 Chessington &H

Horley 3 - 2 Dorking

MV 0-3 Cove

Molesey 3-0 Sandhurst

South Park 2-1 Egham

Windsor 1-0 Epsom & Ewell

Wembley 0-2 Camberley

i think I make that that the top 7 stay as they are.

Cove jump out of the bottom 3 so it's Mole Valley, Chessy and Croydon there now.

Div 1 FT

Bookham 1-4 Cobham

Eversley 8-0 CB Hounslow

Sheerwater 0-2 Knaphill

Top 3 the same, Eversley leapfrog into fifth.

Sorry to be the one that corrects you but dorking actually beat horley 2-0.

A fine goal from billy Ramsey in the first half with Martin smith making it 2-0 in the second half.

An entertaining game player from each side sent off for separate incidents and handfuls of chances missed from both sides as well.

Edited by kings 11

Dont woory kroons caught me on an average day, sheerwater never easy to go to just glad we got the points! I am sure there is a few that will vouch for my tekkers! If not i must be plop coz i dont run much! Lol

Lets ask the puplic if this first goal was Tekkers or a shanky cross mate :lol:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/knaphillfootballclub/videos/knaphill-v-feltham-17512.html

Div 1 FT

Bookham 1-4 Cobham

Eversley 8-0 CB Hounslow

Sheerwater 0-2 Knaphill

HORLEY 0 DORKING 2

Bomaya, that was indeed a fine report. We played pretty well in the first half but our failure to shoot when well placed was causing us behind the Park goal some consternation. Enrico Rossoni was bit unlucky to hit the post. When our players finally realised that the object of the game is to score goals we went 1-0 up. As for what happened at the end of the first half I did not see it. However Wayne and John were really irked that the ref gave Michael Smith a yellow card for something. Our chairman was saying that Smith kicked or hit Tommy Hedges. If Smith hit him and the ref saw it then it should have been a red. Then again Egg & Ham said to me after the match "Did you see Tommy Hedges spit at the South Park player?" Well, no, clearly I didn't. If he did then he should have walked as well. The South Park subs knew that Smith hit Hedges because they said so as they were laughing about it. What I did see was the South Park manager run on the pitch shouting at the ref "He's got to go, he's got to go" after a foul by Jamie Houghton that the ref, J Ryan, did not even consider worth a caution. THAT SAID - we were penned back in the second half because we turned not shooting into not defending, and what Ken During was thinking as he gifted Park the winner heaven only knows. Dale Marvell was excellent; I presume he lost his starting place because he has not been finding the net like he was at the start of the season. South Park deserved the win; fair play to them.

Bomaya, that was indeed a fine report. We played pretty well in the first half but our failure to shoot when well placed was causing us behind the Park goal some consternation. Enrico Rossoni was bit unlucky to hit the post. When our players finally realised that the object of the game is to score goals we went 1-0 up. As for what happened at the end of the first half I did not see it. However Wayne and John were really irked that the ref gave Michael Smith a yellow card for something. Our chairman was saying that Smith kicked or hit Tommy Hedges. If Smith hit him and the ref saw it then it should have been a red. Then again Egg & Ham said to me after the match "Did you see Tommy Hedges spit at the South Park player?" Well, no, clearly I didn't. If he did then he should have walked as well. The South Park subs knew that Smith hit Hedges because they said so as they were laughing about it. What I did see was the South Park manager run on the pitch shouting at the ref "He's got to go, he's got to go" after a foul by Jamie Houghton that the ref, J Ryan, did not even consider worth a caution. THAT SAID - we were penned back in the second half because we turned not shooting into not defending, and what Ken During was thinking as he gifted Park the winner heaven only knows. Dale Marvell was excellent; I presume he lost his starting place because he has not been finding the net like he was at the start of the season. South Park deserved the win; fair play to them.

Ahh, I walked past you guys during the first half but didn't know who was who otherwise would have said hello. I had a camera and rucksack like a good groundhopper!

Edited by bomaya