Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

26/11/2011

4-0 is how it finished. Pretty stale second half. Be surprised if HW fail to get promoted this year. One question of those who know, who gets all HWs goals? Their number 9 (Jermaine) had a stinker today and the crowd got on at him enough that he gave the stand the bird! Then got taken off 5 mins later.

Egham one nil up at South Park at HT. Moody got it with a header 6 mins before the break.

It might be cold watching but it's hot on the pitch. Only three yellows but there have been some feisty challenges and plenty of handbags all over the place.

Milesey doing ok at the back for Park but the visitors look dangerous with every attack and they hit the post fairly early on. Molly and blueandwhitearmy are on the bench - being saved for the vase apparently. ;)

Dale Marvell also on bench for the sarnies, hoping he gets on later.

South Park 2 - 1 Egham Town

Good game to watch as a neutral, not sure Egham will agree as they seemed pretty disgruntled today by almost everything.

First half was a tight affair broken up by sporadic outbursts of handbags. I've never really thought of Park as an overly physical outfit but their high pressing of the ball seemed to ruffle the visitors' feathers. Any odd late challenges seemed to result in squaring up and the ref was battling to keep the cards in his pocket. Goal came for Egham from a flicked header by Marcus Moody just before half-time and on the balance of play, they probably did just about deserve this but even as the teams walked off to the dressing rooms, there was an altercation between two players and both sets of managers had words to say.

Second half saw South Park out first and that was symbolic of the half as they were first to everything. They were pumped up, aggressive and fighting for every lost cause. The equaliser came from a corner and still they pressed on looking for a winner. it came from a defensive error as Egham ever-wary of Lavery up top fed the ball nicely to Chris Smith on the edge of the box who struck sweetly home past Paul Borg. It was a great instinctive finish and Park now fully deserved the lead. Egham fought back and piled the pressure on with sub Marvell having the best chance as he smacked a volley from less than six yards only to see it blocked unbelievably by Guscott on the line. There were a few elements of gamesmanship toward the end to kill time as the clock run down which only added to Egham's frustration but I'm sure they've done similar at other times.

Overall, I think Park justified the win and to come back from a goal down is credit to them and the spirit Joe McGelligot has engendered down there. Egham clearly had an off day as I'm sure they must usually play better than this to be where they are in the league or maybe they had some players missing. I'm sure John Hamsher will them back at full pace next week.

(some pics to come later)

What's happening at westfield? I hear south kilburn are trying to kill them and westfield are locked in their changing room!! Police been called!!!

Has this been confirmed?

Westfield tweets:

South Kilburn up to usual antics all kicking off here they are an utter disgrace

South Kilburns manager has taken them off the pitch has referee has blown up

Police have been called . Good old South Kilburn

Both sides still being kept in changing room !

Prem FT

Ash 0-4 Guildford

Badshot Lea 1-0 Colliers Wood

Banstead 2-2 RPV

Croydon 1-1 Farnham

Hanworth V 1-0 Chessington &H

Horley 3 - 2 Dorking

MV 0-3 Cove

Molesey 3-0 Sandhurst

South Park 2-1 Egham

Windsor 1-0 Epsom & Ewell

Wembley 0-2 Camberley

i think I make that that the top 7 stay as they are.

Cove jump out of the bottom 3 so it's Mole Valley, Chessy and Croydon there now.

Edited by bomaya

Still not 100% sure. Due to certain things changing I am going to pop along to Sheerwater v Knaphill. Hope to catch up with YV and Trentie. I will be failry obvious guys so do say hello.

Thanks for snubbing me off this list :(

What's happening at westfield? I hear south kilburn are trying to kill them and westfield are locked in their changing room!! Police been called!!!

Has this been confirmed?

Westfield tweets:

South Kilburn up to usual antics all kicking off here they are an utter disgrace

South Kilburns manager has taken them off the pitch has referee has blown up

Police have been called . Good old South Kilburn

Both sides still being kept in changing room !

I've heard from Westfield mates that SK walked off with 10 to go and the score 3-1 Field, they accused the officials of being racist after getting no decisions and have become aggressive.

This like is say is something I was told, sure we'll all find out soon enough, but seriously the league officials need to clamp down on SK playing tricks and being an utter disgrace to this league on more than one occasion. And to some big chesse's that are on here, no I won't retract my thoughts I've just stated, I'm sure many will agree!!

Div 1 FT

Bedfont Sports ??/ Feltham

Bookham ??? Cobham

Eversley 8-0 CB Hounslow

Frimley Green ??? Warlingham

Guernsey 4-0 Hartley Wintney

Sheerwater ?? Knaphill

Staines lammas 1-0 farleigh

Westfield ??? South Kilburn

Worcester Park 3-1 Spelthorne

Sheerwater 0 Knaphill 2 FT

Bedfont Sorts were 6-1 up with 25 to go

Westfield were 3-1 up Against SK, but game abandoned with 10 to go

VERY shocked at the Spelthorne result!!

Edited by Wattsy

Went to frimley v warlingham 2 very evenly matched teams and a draw was probably just about right plenty of commitment from both teams and overall a good game with nobody really shining but Dan Simmonds pace always difficult for the Warws to deal with no10 for Wars had a good game but lacked an end product..

Went to frimley v warlingham 2 very evenly matched teams and a draw was probably just about right plenty of commitment from both teams and overall a good game with nobody really shining but Dan Simmonds pace always difficult for the Warws to deal with no10 for Wars had a good game but lacked an end product..

sorry it finished 0 0

Westfield twitter feed says the full 90 minutes had been played. Sounds like this will run for a bit...