Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

26/11/2011

Lammas 1 - 0 Farleigh

Great result for us today. I was given the armband from the boys which was a lovely touch. Amd a pre match i wont forget .Farleigh will cause teams problems to alot of teams but we had so many chances to kill the game off. I will miss the lammas lads. Really hope they get promotion. Signing off from the CCL for now. Good luck to all

Frimley 0-0 wars a very poor performance from warlingham today didn't see the guernsey ge llast week but alot of other sides would of beat us today we was poor.but fair play to frimley had more chances and was workmanlike we must improve asap call it a bad day at the office.frimley seemed over the moon with the result by the noise coming from their dressing room lol

Sorry to be the one that corrects you but dorking actually beat horley 2-0.

A fine goal from billy Ramsey in the first half with Martin smith making it 2-0 in the second half.

An entertaining game player from each side sent off for separate incidents and handfuls of chances missed from both sides as well.

[/quote

well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have played a lot of football matches ans today how we did not win the game 6 or 7-2 I dont know.

Dorking could not cope with our pace in the 1st 20 mins and surely they must of thought they were going to struggle to get anything from the game.

I dont know where u got the handful of chances missed by both sides,Dorking has 2 shots on target and scored 2 Horley had probably 25 shots and scored none. On another day Horley would of won easily but thats football.

Horley went to 10 players after about 50 mins and still totally dominated the game. the dorking player was sent off on about 88 mins.

Overall very happy with our performance but a day of missed chances.It happens.

Well done to Southpark.

As you say everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is obviously different to yours but never mind. Being someone that was on the pitch neither myself or anyone else from the mighty chicks ever thought the three points weren't going to be ours.

However, I must admit if you could score it would have been a different game.

We did play badly today though and was not pleased with our performance but will take the points of course.

Much love

Lammas 1 - 0 Farleigh

Great result for us today. I was given the armband from the boys which was a lovely touch. Amd a pre match i wont forget .Farleigh will cause teams problems to alot of teams but we had so many chances to kill the game off. I will miss the lammas lads. Really hope they get promotion. Signing off from the CCL for now. Good luck to all

Good luck Brunty mate, hope all works out for you.

Just out of interest, why will you remember the pre match so much, did they do something for you or just the buzz of it all

Bomaya, that was indeed a fine report. We played pretty well in the first half but our failure to shoot when well placed was causing us behind the Park goal some consternation. Enrico Rossoni was bit unlucky to hit the post. When our players finally realised that the object of the game is to score goals we went 1-0 up. As for what happened at the end of the first half I did not see it. However Wayne and John were really irked that the ref gave Michael Smith a yellow card for something. Our chairman was saying that Smith kicked or hit Tommy Hedges. If Smith hit him and the ref saw it then it should have been a red. Then again Egg & Ham said to me after the match "Did you see Tommy Hedges spit at the South Park player?" Well, no, clearly I didn't. If he did then he should have walked as well. The South Park subs knew that Smith hit Hedges because they said so as they were laughing about it. What I did see was the South Park manager run on the pitch shouting at the ref "He's got to go, he's got to go" after a foul by Jamie Houghton that the ref, J Ryan, did not even consider worth a caution. THAT SAID - we were penned back in the second half because we turned not shooting into not defending, and what Ken During was thinking as he gifted Park the winner heaven only knows. Dale Marvell was excellent; I presume he lost his starting place because he has not been finding the net like he was at the start of the season. South Park deserved the win; fair play to them.

Tom hedges did spit at our rb which wasn't smith btw, then our rb gave a slap bk so both should have walked but ref didn't see it. As to the manager shouting he's got to go that wasn't our manager that was our loud mouth assistant lol also known as ( max power) fair result on the end I would say egham dominated first half park second. I was just gutted I didn't get on as was pinging them in at half time as couple of egham supports realised and said I'm glad your bot on the pitch which I found amusing. Good luck rest of season egham!

Edited by BlueAndWhiteArmy

Sorry to be the one that corrects you but dorking actually beat horley 2-0.

A fine goal from billy Ramsey in the first half with Martin smith making it 2-0 in the second half.

An entertaining game player from each side sent off for separate incidents and handfuls of chances missed from both sides as well.

[/quote

well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have played a lot of football matches ans today how we did not win the game 6 or 7-2 I dont know.

Dorking could not cope with our pace in the 1st 20 mins and surely they must of thought they were going to struggle to get anything from the game.

I dont know where u got the handful of chances missed by both sides,Dorking has 2 shots on target and scored 2 Horley had probably 25 shots and scored none. On another day Horley would of won easily but thats football.

Horley went to 10 players after about 50 mins and still totally dominated the game. the dorking player was sent off on about 88 mins.

Overall very happy with our performance but a day of missed chances.It happens.

Well done to Southpark.

As you say everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is obviously different to yours but never mind. Being someone that was on the pitch neither myself or anyone else from the mighty chicks ever thought the three points weren't going to be ours.

However, I must admit if you could score it would have been a different game.

We did play badly today though and was not pleased with our performance but will take the points of course.

Much love

That just sums it up, doesn't it HT ??

I hate to say this, but the words, 'GRAPES' and 'SOUR' spring rapidly to mind !

Onwards and upwards !!

-_-

Just out of interest, this article makes quite interesting reading:-

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Rennie-want-points-Defence/story-13952176-detail/story.html

Edited by Big J R

Its not sour grapes jr its just facts that we totally outplayed dorking even with 10 men.

like I said I was happy with our performance but just not the score.

and this was simply down to creating the most chances we have created in any game this season and not converting any.

as for the paper report I know also that manager ali renee was happy also with the performance.