Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

26/11/2011

Still not 100% sure. Due to certain things changing I am going to pop along to Sheerwater v Knaphill. Hope to catch up with YV and Trentie. I will be failry obvious guys so do say hello.

Edited by Krooner

Still not 100% sure. Due to certain things changing I am going to pop along to Sheerwater v Knaphill. Hope to catch up with YV and Trentie. I will be failry obvious guys so do say hello.

Obvious why's that Kroooontz, you'll have a whistle hanging round your neck and carrying coloured cards........lol !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Obvious why's that Kroooontz, you'll have a whistle hanging round your neck and carrying coloured cards........lol !!!

Maybe even a clipboard in his hand?

Maybe even a Double bacon Cheesse burger in each hand?

If you have nothing to say baldy keep your mouth shut :)

And dont think I havent noticed Footy Mad :)

Need to be local today and I promised YV at the start of the season I would get along at some point and I have some business with Knaphill that hopefully I can move along today as well :)

Well I have left my decision until right now and I think I will pop down the road to see South Park v Egham. Nice and local, two good sides near the top of the Prem (although haven't seen Egham yet this season), know people from both teams so chance for some banter. Will probably take some pics and update scores etc on twitter/here. Let's hope it's a good game!

Well I have left my decision until right now and I think I will pop down the road to see South Park v Egham. Nice and local, two good sides near the top of the Prem (although haven't seen Egham yet this season), know people from both teams so chance for some banter. Will probably take some pics and update scores etc on twitter/here. Let's hope it's a good game!

Good choice Bom, definately game of the day in the Prem - we're looking forward to the challenge!!

See you later

Half time and HW will be disappointed. Had possession and looked sharp without anything clear cut. Closed gsy down well so passing game was restricted, and for all 3 goals pace up front was the factor. Well played through balls . And there were a couple more which could have ended with goals. It's all about who scores first after half time cos if HW get momentum they will threaten.