Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Wage Bill

Krooner

what would be more interesting is of the clubs that pay players, how many of them at least break even each season?

none...

Dont be so sure Weebs.Some clubs pay within their means.

Some go over some go under... I doubt very much if some just break even ... I was being sarchastic,,,, Sorry Kroons,, But I bet most dont get anywhere near a break even....... especially if you are only using gate receipt and sponsership... without a sugar daddy involved...............

Now this is what I call banter !!!!

Don't you just love it ?

PREDICTIONS:- My spies tell me that many many NFL clubs will be going bust before season 2012-2013.

You heard it hear first !!

For what it is worth (which is probably sod all) this is my opinion. Windsor are a good side, and, judging by what I saw in the Bedfont Town v Chertsey Town game over Christmas, would certainly hold their own if they got promotion to Southern Central. (I assume that Ryman South is of a similar (lack of?) quality.) The question of their budget is no-one's business except the committee and management of Windsor FC. They are the best side I have seen in CCL Premier. Michael Chennells and Romeo Yashwa are very good players whose services presumably don't come cheap, but the same could be said about other players in other teams. As we only have one side promoted, and working on the proviso that Guildford City may still face questions about the eligibilty of their ground for Step 4, Windsor seem to be the best equipped side both on and off the pitch for promotion. You can do that on buttons with hard work by players and committee (Corinthian Casuals' continued existence at all, let alone at Step 4, is testament to that). I hope for the sake of Windsor fans that their club is not spending money it has not got - again.

From a purely personal perspective I would rather go to Stag Meadow than the Spectrum,because I hate the Spectrum and Stag Meadow is not only a lot closer it is also a decent football ground, instead of an athletics stadium with a football club tacked on, and they have loos at ground level!

In that case Weebs I was whooooshed :)

tHATS THE FIRST TIME i HAVE HAD A REF OVER.... aND rEVENGE TODAY WAS DOUBLE SWEET......