Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Wage Bill

Krooner

I was at Windsor on Tues and Scotty the Stag told me the Windsor playing budget was £10 million pound a week plus a little bit of petrol money for himself. Does Scotty go to away Games and will he be up for a mascot punch up with the Lion at gurnsey i would pay to watch that Come on Guys lighten up and Enjoy your football budget or no BUDGET

All this comes down to is the same arguement that Windsor didn't take enough pain from going out of business and starting out a new side that looks similar to the one that went bust. If the same players played for any other team in the league there wouldn't be people questioning the budget but its par for the course when you are the biggest team in the league that reformed without paying all the bills.

What does it matter how much there spending if there not allowed to be promoted (which I read on here) its a waste of money this season should of saved it for next season, good luck anyway

What does it matter how much there spending if there not allowed to be promoted (which I read on here) its a waste of money this season should of saved it for next season, good luck anyway

What does it matter what windsors wage bill is does it matter what any clubs wage bill is. If they have the money and want to use it on players that's up to them if they don't get promoted maybe they will look at there wage bill or even the players. Personally I like Windsor nice friendly club, lovely pitch great fans and I hope they do get promoted. I'm not bothered what they get paid a guy told me what it was but doesn't bother me all that matter to the Windsor fans is that the players put in the performances each week to show that they do deserve that money.

Edited by BlueAndWhiteArmy

what would be more interesting is of the clubs that pay players, how many of them at least break even each season?

none...

Roth I have PM'd you.

Look lets make my comments very clear. I DO NOT have an issue with the Windsor budget, if the club can afford it then good luck to them and the players, management to get promotion.

All I have said on this issue which has got lost in translation, is that with their large budget they should get promotion, if not questions should be asked. In addition, my gripe is why do Windsor deny they have a big budget compared to CCL level when ''originally'' saying that they pay near on to nothing to their players which is a lie. I have stated amounts what their budget is and what players are being paid, yet Windsor in so much are keeping quiet to my question which informs me that I am actually telling the truth and not rumours ! I just can't see why Windsor won't come clean.............after all, they are one of the best teams I've seen this season (they should be on their budget), a nice club and people............but why hide, instead of ''we don't pay our players that much etc., etc.,'' all seems very strange to me.

Edited by NICE GUY

But are you all saying a newly formed club have started with an unfair advantage ? because the same could be said of guernsey in div 1 ,and some on here have said thats where windsor should of started but thats down to the fa .anyway i think windsor are lucky to keep their ground and club in the town, good luck with trying win the league this season .

Roth I have PM'd you.

Look lets make my comments very clear. I DO NOT have an issue with the Windsor budget, if the club can afford it then good luck to them and the players, management to get promotion.

All I have said on this issue which has got lost in translation, is that with their large budget they should get promotion, if not questions should be asked. In addition, my gripe is why do Windsor deny they have a big budget compared to CCL level when ''originally'' saying that they pay near on to nothing to their players which is a lie. I have stated amounts what their budget is and what players are being paid, yet Windsor in so much are keeping quiet to my question which informs me that I am actually telling the truth and not rumours ! I just can't see why Windsor won't come clean.............after all, they are one of the best teams I've seen this season (they should be on their budget), a nice club and people............but why hide, instead of ''we don't pay our players that much etc., etc.,'' all seems very strange to me.

I have PMd back and (hopefully!) made my peace.

I shall say no more on the subject. TFFT everyone says....

Surely budgets are based on income. If Windsor said they had little money at the start but that has changed with what they are making then it makes sense to me. Have they brought in better players as their budget has increased due to support, sponsorship etc which they may not have expected at the the start of the season? It was a new team after all, no matter what went on before.

Fair play to them and good luck, obviously a well run club living within their means.

We have a budget at Sheerwater, we pay a win bonus. Is anyone bothered by that?

Surely budgets are based on income. If Windsor said they had little money at the start but that has changed with what they are making then it makes sense to me. Have they brought in better players as their budget has increased due to support, sponsorship etc which they may not have expected at the the start of the season? It was a new team after all, no matter what went on before.

Fair play to them and good luck, obviously a well run club living within their means.

Not by the looks of things YV especially the players .....lol !

Below the (money) belt NG! <_<

Below the (money) belt NG! <_<

...but true tho' !

I have already written my humble pie speech NG, it's a very hard job at SFC but we have all had the balls to stick with it and work at it and continue to strive to improve, not sit in our arm chairs and criticise. You don't even watch Div 1 games let alone take a job that is obviously well below your ego.

That's a big bite, where's my pudding?

what would be more interesting is of the clubs that pay players, how many of them at least break even each season?

none...

Dont be so sure Weebs.Some clubs pay within their means.

For once I agree with NG that it is interesting to know about clubs budgets especially when if fib about it. I think the figure that was mentioned was £1800 which if true would be a bloody good amount in the Ryman.

Players talk, managers talk and officials talk. These things tend to get out.