Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hanworth Villa -v- Windsor

Rother

Having a nice little conversation with yourself Rother! LOL

Shame about todays result, that could be the league over now really unless guildford were to drop points against similar teams.

Very frustrating today, Hanworth fully deserved their last minute equaliser. With the wind so strong, i personally felt we needed three goals in that first half. Overall, I thought we were the better team first half and Bully had a blinder in the second half to keep us in the game. Would like to say fair play to Hanworth off the pitch, a thoroughly nice club, their chairman made us all feel very welcome, their supporters seemed a nice bunch and their keeper came across as a very decent guy.

Well Roth and other Windsorites, I'm coming to see Windsor again this Saturday, I hope the lights don't go out again and hope that the pitch is playable this time...... just a bit of bad luck when I visit Stag Meadow ...!

Well, Windsor at home to Molesey and Guildford at home to Wembley.

Whats your thoughts on these 2 games ? Who has the most difficult game do you think ? Neither team can afford to slip up !

Why don't you make yourself known when you arrive. It would be nice to put a face to a name - plus, the ground will be open early to allow as many people as possible to watch the FA Cup tie between Liverpool & Man Utd.

Why don't you make yourself known when you arrive. It would be nice to put a face to a name - plus, the ground will be open early to allow as many people as possible to watch the FA Cup tie between Liverpool & Man Utd.

I'm afraid he likes to remain very much ingognito !!