Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Uxbridge v Lammas (Middx Premier Cup Semi-Final)

Redrup No2

Lammas hope to make their second cup final when they take on Uxbridge in the Middlesex Premier Cup semi-final with the winners meeting the winners of Ashford Town Middx FC v Hanworth Villa FC!!

7.30pm Kick Off

Horton Road

West Drayton

Middlesex

UB7 8HX

Tomorrow Night!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Redrup No2

good luck jamie hope you win and play us in the final you got to be favourites as only 1st team left in it but uxbridge reserves are decent and we got a harder task away at ashford so fingers crossed

Lammas won 1-0, great finish by Matt Baxter, however Lammas could of been 4 up at half time buy some poor finishing and good keeping kept Uxbridge in the game.

2nd Uxbridge up there game and played some decent stuff, but Matt Baxter finished his hardest chance of the night with a delicate chip in to the top corner from 25 yards out.

Redrup was man of the match for me, didn't put a foot wrong all evening.

Lammas won 1-0, great finish by Matt Baxter, however Lammas could of been 4 up at half time buy some poor finishing and good keeping kept Uxbridge in the game.

2nd Uxbridge up there game and played some decent stuff, but Matt Baxter finished his hardest chance of the night with a delicate chip in to the top corner from 25 yards out.

Redrup was man of the match for me, didn't put a foot wrong all evening.

Uxbridge reserves !

Yes but HV reserves are in the same cup as Lamass !!!

yes hanworth villa reserves are in the same county cup as staines lammas 1st team. we played ashford town reserves in the other semi final we drew 3-3 aet but lost on pens

Apologies from me,see what your getting at now.Hows the diet going by the way?

Kroons looked positively svelt like when he overlapped from right back in a Camberley Town Youth charity match at Krooner Park last week. I think he may be eying a comeback! ;)