Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Points Needed And Quickly!

Carshalton Next up For us Away, Still Wondering Weather to Go or Not?, But After Losing 6 Point to Teams that We Expected to Beat, But that's The Way Football Goes I Guess, Either Way We Played One of The Games Quite Well And Another Conned Out of By The Ref!, Tuesday Make or Break? You Decide Beacause I Don't Have a Clue...

We could lose tuesday and would still be well in the race,plenty of twists and turns,we havent really had a wobble yet and hopefully this is it and it finishes today.

Need to get as many down to the remaining away games,create a bit of atmosphere.

We didn't deserve to lose today but didn't deserve to win,i thought we played ok without lacking that cutting edge,that will come though i am sure

Anyone that has the chance to go to a game and support Hornchurch should make the effort - this is just the time the club needs everyone to go. That little bit of extra support could make all the difference. I would be extremely surprised if we didn't make the playoffs from here - if we are to go further then everyone needs to chip in

Keep the faith, still plenty more points to play for and no doubt more twists and turns to come.

We are having a great season and would have settled for our present position at the start of the season. We are still in it and all to play for.