Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matt Lovett and Angus Martin....

For those of you who know these players ....

Matt was playing in a reserve game tonight to get back his fitness after a season dogged by injury. In the 44th minute he colided with our own centre back Angus. You heard the crack all around the ground. 2 ambulances were called as the guys were in agony. it looks as if Matt has broken his leg and Angus possibly has a broken leg or has done some bad damage to his knee. They are at West mid hospital and I wish them all the best.

I will update when I know the full extent. I know a lot of u know Matt so thats why I have let you guys know.

i don't know either of them Weebs but thats terrible, hope they both make speedy recoveries, whatever the damage.

Best wishes to the pair of them for a full and speedy recovery. Matt Lovett has had some horrendous injury problems so I feel especially sorry for him in this situation.

Matt has a clean break tib and fib and will have an op in a couple of days.... Angus has potential ligament damage.

Gutted to hear about that. I worked briefly with Matt at Laleham GC a few years back and wish both of them a speedy recovery. Never forget breaking my tib and fib in 2008, worst time of my life losing my job and everything.

Speedy recovery to both!!

On behalf of myself and the Suburban FL, can i wish both players a speedy recovery. Also can i say thank you to both clubs on the way they dealt with the incident on the evening, and the understanding regarding the decision us match officials made.

Matt is at home and will have a scan next week to see if an op is needed we all hope not. Angus has done some heavy damage to his ligaments and will need intensive physio hopefully no op..... Thanks from both the guys for your messages of support and I would like to put in a word of thanks to the officials and I think a letter has been sent to the league on how exceptional they were at handling a very delicate situation.