Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations To London Colney

Why didn't you use the 'London Colney FC Promoted' thread for your post instead of starting a new one.

Well done Conley you deserve it good bunch of lads . Fingers crossed we see you next season

Ampthill can consider themselves pretty unlucky not to get something out of the game tonight , they are a very good side who deserve to be promoted , they were very sporting towards London Colney at the end of the game, much appreciated by all at Colney.

For the second midweek game running we come away with nothing in a game that we totally dominated after falling behind as early as the 6th minute.

Saying that though last night proved why London Colney have the best defensive record in the division, a great game though probably only spoilt for both sides by some poor referee decisions.

With 3 games left and a five point gap over Hoddeson the ball is very much still in our court, promotion for Ampthill could still be gained this weekend if we win at St. Albans and Hoddeson fail to overcome a difficult game at Kings Langley.

Congratulations though to all at Colney, no one can deny them their return to the Premier Division next season, hopefully we can join them and enjoy some more closely fought contests.

Edited by ref off ref

Congratulations To London Colney good management team and good bunch of lads all the best for next season don't think there will be a problem with Ampthill being promoted two best teams in the league got to play them once more will glad to see the back of them in a nice way.

Both London Colney and Ampthill Town will be welcomed additions to the Premier Division.

Mmm, some people at Amptill Town still have one or two arrogant tendencies from their infamous Padbury United days which they will have to make sure don’t come to the fore during the course of next season.

Both London Colney and Ampthill Town will be welcomed additions to the Premier Division.

Mmm, some people at Amptill Town still have one or two arrogant tendencies from their infamous Padbury United days which they will have to make sure don’t come to the fore during the course of next season.

Cliff, you are a complete to$$er!

Horace - Why do you say that, leopard's don't change their spots do they

I think the problem is Rhodes is a lot of people attend games and make their own decisions from there.

If you attended games your views would be welcome but you don't, everything you write is either taken from other web sites or forums or is just to wind people up.

Nothing you say is taken from what you see, none of it is first hand knowledge, it's childish and in a way predictable and boring.

Make a choice Cliff, grow a pair or go and find some stone to crawl back under....please

I think the problem is Rhodes is a lot of people attend games and make their own decisions from there.

If you attended games your views would be welcome but you don't, everything you write is either taken from other web sites or forums or is just to wind people up.

Nothing you say is taken from what you see, none of it is first hand knowledge, it's childish and in a way predictable and boring.

Make a choice Cliff, grow a pair or go and find some stone to crawl back under....please

Here here old boy

From what I've seen of Ampthill this season they are far from arrogant.

Lost 3-0 to Hoddy and 1-0 to Wodson....both lost in good spirits especially against Wodson where they were so unlucky not to score.

And Mr Bicknell himself has been on this forum to congratulate London Colney on their title saying they are a good bunch of lads etc...

I fail to see how this is in anyway arrogant...

From what I've seen of Ampthill this season they are far from arrogant

The Cold End – I hope that certain people at the Club, Ref Off Ref included, have seen the error of their wicked ways from when they were at Padbury United, I could produce some old posts where arrogance was shown but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

From what I've seen of Ampthill this season they are far from arrogant

The Cold End – I hope that certain people at the Club, Ref Off Ref included, have seen the error of their wicked ways from when they were at Padbury United, I could produce some old posts where arrogance was shown but lets give them the benefit of the doubt.

FFS Rhodes, you and old posts, can't resist eh, listen don't do me any favours, post what you like as it seems to bother you a lot more than most.

Or better still pop along to our game tomorrow and speak to us about what is getting your back up, how about it Cliff?