Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who would you fancy/not want in the play offs?

obis

I know we have every chance still of automatic promotion but who would you want to play or avoid if we are in the play offs?

(don't answer if you feel we might be tempting fate)

You've lost 11 games compared to ricays 4, had a home game against us to go above us but bottled it and wernt even allowed into the game yet you still think your the best team in the league! Hahahahha!

In a one-off game I'm convinced we can beat anyone - we've won more games than Billericay in the league. We've also taken 4 points off you this season and conceded no goals. Not questioning your consistency which will probably win you the league.

The best team in the league is the one who wins the league.

If Ricay win the league then they will be the best.We must stop deceiving ourselves by saying we are the best,we should of beaten Hastings,wealdstone,cray,Hendon etc etc in recent weeks and we have not.

Billericay came to stop us playing and done it with ease in all honesty.

On our day we can beat anyone and are probably the best footballing side but that don't gain you promotion,hard work does and concentration at the back does and in the last two months our normally sound defence has made too many costly errors,how we was 2-0 down on Saturday is anyone guess but it was a poor defensive display,once we got into the game there was only one side in it but it was too late.

As for the play offs,if we do get there,I would take anyone at home as we seem to be better at home now and apart from the loss against cray we have done reasonably well of late.

I would like Lowestoft though as I feel we have outplayed them twice and the last time they walked out thoroughly beaten

I agree with EU, If you get promotion on Sat you would have deserved the title - Not questioning that.

I also agree that it was a comfortable draw for you against us recently - in fact you could have sneaked a win in the end.

What I'm saying is that we can beat anyone on the day - like we did against you away.

I agree with EU, If you get promotion on Sat you would have deserved the title - Not questioning that.

I also agree that it was a comfortable draw for you against us recently - in fact you could have sneaked a win in the end.

What I'm saying is that we can beat anyone on the day - like we did against you away.

Any one team can beat any other team on their day. Just look at Wigan, beat arsenal and united last two games. But what's important is where you finish, the rest is irrelevant.