Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Combined Counties League Premier Cup

gonna come and find you........

hope i dont mistake you for Duncs :hairout:

Haha, when you find me just give the bottom of my jeans a tug mate so I know your down there ;)

i'll tug them and then seionage you ! Then at least you know it is definitely me!

Is that a type of cuddle JJ?

A potentially painful one!

I think I'll give it a miss then. Just say hello instead 'Skip'.

i'll tug them and then seionage you ! Then at least you know it is definitely me!

Is that a type of cuddle JJ?

just depends how you land and what you land on mate. If you land between NG's ears you may find it quite a soft landing.!

I will be in Farnborough at 2.30pm on Friday. :Italy:

Come on the Inter Milan of the CCL!!! :D

Beau Locks! Can't get there until 5.30pm now.

Hope the Islanders don't drink all the cider!!! :wub:

JJ generally has the advantage with judo as his centre of gravity is below, well, most things really ;)

Ouch!

Shouldnt you be giving a dodgy penalty somewhere???

More like Ippon and game over!

Might bump into you tonight. Bring your kit, watch and a whistle. Last time I went to watch at Farnbro, the ref got injured and a ref in the crowd ran home to get his kit to do the line. You never ever know!

Might bump into you tonight. Bring your kit, watch and a whistle. Last time I went to watch at Farnbro, the ref got injured and a ref in the crowd ran home to get his kit to do the line. You never ever know!

There's a Reserve Referee tonight to cover any injured official. Chances are, various other level 4 referees (or higher!) will be lurking in the crowd who outrank me at the moment. I would have loved to have officiated Guernsey this season but am only stepping up to Div 1 (having served time doing middles on the Ressies) for 2012/2013. Looking forward to it.

I'm sadly not able to make it tonight as have the lurgy, no voice etc. I'm looking forward to seeing the video highlights though, and it sounds like the game will have an amazing atmosphere.

There's a Reserve Referee tonight to cover any injured official. Chances are, various other level 4 referees (or higher!) will be lurking in the crowd who outrank me at the moment. I would have loved to have officiated Guernsey this season but am only stepping up to Div 1 (having served time doing middles on the Ressies) for 2012/2013. Looking forward to it.

I'm sadly not able to make it tonight as have the lurgy, no voice etc. I'm looking forward to seeing the video highlights though, and it sounds like the game will have an amazing atmosphere.

There are some asthmatic ants with heavy shopping that outrank you Mewwy but you do give a good penalty from time to time!

I'll be there with Sparky100 - looking forward to a good game and watching Guersey for the first time ... see what all the fuss is about!!!

Head says Guersey, heart says Colliers Wood ... Come on Colliers you can do it!! 2 - 1 CW Embalo to score both