Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

St. Margaretsbury (SSML) are looking for a game tonight (18th July), but if a game cannot be arranged in such a short space of time then they might consider a friendly tomorrow IF any teams have vacancies.

Also, New College Swindon (playing at Supermarine RFC in Swindon) are on the lookout for opponents:

'Due to our opposition pulling out of an arranged pre season fixture New College Swindon of the Uhlsport Hellenic Div 1 west are looking for a pre season fixture either home or away on the following dates:-

Tues 31st July

Weds 1st Aug

Thurs 2nd Aug

If you are able to help us out then please contact

rob.hopkins@newcollege.ac.uk

07739 914888

ianhowler@me.com 07818007126

many thanks

Rob Hopkins & Ian Howell

New College'

Edited by AdamKing(wasAK11)

Also, Cockfosters Reserves are looking for opponents throughout pre-season.

Cockfosters play in North London in the Spartan South Midlands League.

Less than a hundred miles, although you do have the M25 to negotiate.

Leatherhead U18s need a game on August 14th (18:30 kick-off).

If interested, please contact Barry on 07966166042.

If any Combined Counties teams haven't got a reserve team fixture on the 14th August then Milton & Fulston FC (Sittingbourne) are looking for friendly opponents.

Club contact is Paul Turner - paul.turner@miltonandfulston.com

Wel said NLN, I for one am getting a liitle tired of this persistent promotion/advertisement of non CCL clubs by a certain serial poster and general do gooder!! Does anyone on here actually give a damn about what happens in Gloucester??

Bit harsh Chubby,ADAM is welcome on here,as far as I am concerned,reason being he does more than promote his Club alone.Be boring on here,if we all posted well done Eversley/Knaphill,such nice people,the Refs were excellent,etc.

Also, Cockfosters Reserves are looking for opponents throughout pre-season.

Who the feck are these wierd name teams and how many hundreds of miles would you have to travel to play them

at least you would not have to get up at 5.30am for a 3 pm K.O.Ring any bells?

Edited by Smudge

Cheers Smudge,

Apologies if I have offended you, Mr. Royston Vasey. I would have posted on the Western League/Midland Alliance forums but there is no sign of life on there.

This Forum seems to be the busiest and friendliest, so I guess I've got sucked in to it. It seems to have more about it than the Spartan one, where every other post seems to be 'Rhodes is a ****'.

As for helping out, it's in my nature. If I can help somebody out then I'd like to offer my service. Besides it's not just clubs seeking friendlies that I post on, you might recall that I gave Young Veteran some food for thought on how he can help improve things at his club by having function/band nights.

Also, if anybody from Cove FC needs a write-up on Slimbridge then I have a dossier ;)

I'll be taking in a few Combined Counties game in November as well, before taking part in a Glou... ooops I almost advertised something non-Combined Counties ;)