Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Ex Watford striker Stuart Darbyshire and ex Boreham Wood midfielder Jacob Deyoul are training with St. Margaretsbury - possibly ahead of permanent deals.

Played with Stuart at Under 18 level. When it says ex Watford I trust you mean the school/college Watford team that I refereed him playing for? Or am I mistaken?

I meant the Watford school team :)

Stuart's now playing for the British University team as well.

I heard craig bicknell is in talks with Leighton ? Could just be rumours , but I no his deal would be kick the travellers out straight away , well he may give a weeks notice

LOL

Green and white how true is it that your manager is jumping ship . And I hear its not to far away from you he will keep his home dugout lmao at Aylesbury

Assumedly your highly cryptic first post on here is regarding the vacancy at our landlords Leighton Town? Haven't heard anything about it, and obviously would be gutted if true but we never stand in the way if individuals want to progress to a higher level.

Assumedly your highly cryptic first post on here is regarding the vacancy at our landlords Leighton Town? Haven't heard anything about it, and obviously would be gutted if true but we never stand in the way if individuals want to progress to a higher level.

don't think you will Have to worry to much . Your manager seems to be loving it at Aylesbury this season .

don't think you will Have to worry to much . Your manager seems to be loving it at Aylesbury this season .

Wind ups/fishing/banter aside, if Bicknell does go there I wish him all the best... They are going through a very difficult time off the pitch and need all the help they can get so hope they can turn it around.

Some players play for their manager. It's not all about money. I'm sure not every player at Ayllesbury or Amphhill demand fortunes

Ur right mate..can't speak for Aylesbury but I know at Ampthill theres only afew players that get money..well prob about 7/8 out of the squad..no-one else gets a penny..there woz rumour of petrol money being given at the start of the season but none woz paid up until I left..dunno bout now? Personally I played for Craig because he's a mate..same wiv most of the lads that stayed wiv him years..it woz never about money for us...even wen he started payin some lads out of his own pocket!!