Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

To be fair I would think we have signed as many if not more than anyone and still hoping for one or two, but similar reasons here replacements mainly as we had no squad and of course improvements as clearly the players we had weren't good enough which our form for first half of season bares out.

Hard to get good signings this time of the season, especially when you are struggling, but good to see teams not giving up.

I think you need to go shopping

what players positions do teams need?

I would say we could always use an extra centre half and a good wide player maybe to provide competition

Edited by Winslow Boy

Niall Williams Mursley United to Winslow United, I believe he might of played a few games for Dunstable Town and Cranfield United previously, bit of an unknown quantity, but he is in the squad tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing what he brings to the side, a few reports I read from when he played at Dunstable Town looks like he's scored each time, I imagine he must be another midfielder/forward, if anyone can elaborate would be great.

Watched him against Old Bradwell seemed quite decent. He is a forward. My mate plays for mursley said he is a good player, but injured a bit I think.

Cheers Munchkin, am looking forward to seeing what he will bring to the side, I am sure he will prove to be another good signing for us. We are very lucky to have 3 physios at the club so hopefully they will be able to help him with the injuries.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I know the article does not mention us, but having obtained International Clearance from the Football Association Antonio signed SSML forms on the 19th January and made his Citizens debut against Winslow United on the 30th January and made seven appearances in total (the last being some two days before signing for Macclesfield Town) against Codicote on the 12th March.

See my posting in this thread dated 22nd January

Welwyn Garden City - IN

Antonio Vega (from Club Deportivo Toledo, S.A.D.)

Edited by Karen Browne