Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Ur right mate..can't speak for Aylesbury but I know at Ampthill theres only afew players that get money..well prob about 7/8 out of the squad..no-one else gets a penny..there woz rumour of petrol money being given at the start of the season but none woz paid up until I left..dunno bout now? Personally I played for Craig because he's a mate..same wiv most of the lads that stayed wiv him years..it woz never about money for us...even wen he started payin some lads out of his own pocket!!

Do any players not getting paid get upset by certain players getting paid ?

Ampthill have just made a massive sighning , DOM LAWLESS newport pagnel top goal scorer . Get in there lol

Reunited. Was surprised he didn't join you guys straight away. He's been doing great for Newport Pagnell

Do any players not getting paid get upset by certain players getting paid ?

Not me personally mate but can't speak for anyone else...Craig is a good friend of mine so I enjoyed every minuite of it..despite playin the majority of my football at a lesser level than I should've...weve got him there & even wen there woz abit of money floatin about..we didnt want it!!! There's quite afew of us that have played for Craig over the years & not got/asked for money...great manager....even better friend!! Lil bit bitter at times lol but he's a BOD!!! Best manager MK has produced..his record speaks for itself!!

Stony Stratford in

Danny Nichols in from Ampthill

Ellis spence in cranfield

Ieuan Riley in irchchester

Shawn Carr in new bradwell St. Peter's

James Howarth in new bradwell St. Peter's

Edited by gaffer cain

Not me personally mate but can't speak for anyone else...Craig is a good friend of mine so I enjoyed every minuite of it..despite playin the majority of my football at a lesser level than I should've...weve got him there & even wen there woz abit of money floatin about..we didnt want it!!! There's quite afew of us that have played for Craig over the years & not got/asked for money...great manager....even better friend!! Lil bit bitter at times lol but he's a BOD!!! Best manager MK has produced..his record speaks for itself!!

give me time mr angry ;)

Thats great to hear Mr Angry players like you are rare these days great stuff.

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Keiran Jimmy - Rayners Lane FC

Alfie Patterson - ?

Dennis Zadeikis - ?

Doug Kisuule - ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hanwell Town FC

IN

Patrin Kibuuka - Brentford FC

According to the Herts Mercury Twitter feed

"@MercSport: Hearing that @Ware_FC have made a 7 day approach for @StMargaretsbury striker Anthony Anstead - joint top scorer in the Spartan Premier."

Having played against him yesterday, very strong player, good in the air. I do think his movement could be improved. Or having been told I had a blinder yesterday, did he come un stuck against me?

Having played against him yesterday, very strong player, good in the air. I do think his movement could be improved. Or having been told I had a blinder yesterday, did he come un stuck against me?

Calm down Michael...............the rest of your season has been sh1t ^_^