Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Terry Smith - Oxhey Jets FC

Hanwell Town FC

IN

He came on as a second half sub against Berkhamsted on Saturday its good to have him back at the club a good player.

Hanwell Town FC

IN

He came on as a second half sub against Berkhamsted on Saturday its good to have him back at the club a good player.

Grass werent greener on the other side for him then? ... Swift move back!

Grass werent greener on the other side for him then? ... Swift move back!

Yes he was cup tied for most of the cups Oxhey jets were still in. Im very happy he has returned to Hanwell Town FC.

Hanwell Town FC

IN

Nicolas Tararov - Harrow Borough FC

Scored 4 goals for us in pre-season and scored 2 goals for us on his debut today.

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Nicolas Tararov - Gone to play in the Swedish Football League for the summer.

11 Goals in 12 Starts and 1 Sub App for Hanwell Town FC.

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Nicolas Tararov - Gone to play in the Swedish Football League for the summer.

11 Goals in 12 Starts and 1 Sub App for Hanwell Town FC.

Looked quality against us last week, and his record speaks for itself!

Didn't score against us though ;)

Looked quality against us last week, and his record speaks for itself!

Didn't score against us though wink.png

But Kyle Watson did ;)

Out of interest what did you think of Kyle Watson ? plucked from Broadfields United FC from the Middlesex Premier Division in the summer he has made the jump of two levels look easy in my opinion he has been a great signing for us.

Lucky to have escaped at least a yellow card in the first half for a poor tackle, which led to the Aylesbury goal. Puts himself a bit for a slight lad, but took his goal well, albeit the Aylesbury keeper should probably have saved it.

A good game for the neutral to watch, glad I made the trip, 2 good (if tired and weary!) sides. Surprised the league didn't allow them to rearrange it for this week or next - neither side have a game in either week! Typical of the "back of a fag packet" planning in this league I suspect

Lucky to have escaped at least a yellow card in the first half for a poor tackle, which led to the Aylesbury goal. Puts himself a bit for a slight lad, but took his goal well, albeit the Aylesbury keeper should probably have saved it.

A good game for the neutral to watch, glad I made the trip, 2 good (if tired and weary!) sides. Surprised the league didn't allow them to rearrange it for this week or next - neither side have a game in either week! Typical of the "back of a fag packet" planning in this league I suspect

That was Kyle Watsons 9th goal of the season.

I thought both teams played the game at a good pace i didnt think the players looked that tired. We looked more tired against Biggleswade United on Saturday i thought.