Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

We really ought to make a departure from this and get back to signings ..... or arrivals a Holmer

From Holmer Green's Twitter

"@HolmerGreenFC: Gareth & Rich handing debuts to 6 new signings tommorrow, including, Garry Pape, Paul Lindsey and Aiden Taylor, more to follow next week!"

Edited by tringarmy

Having watched Winslow a couple of times recently, I think Perry is just signing anyone with a pair of legs! It's alright having contacts but there seems to be no team building. They just don't look like a team to me. Sorry Winslow Boy.

Certainly appeared that way today, having watched a number of games recently I would disagree somewhat, the team is coming together and even when we were getting hammered it wasnt for want of effort or team spirit, we are getting everyone training twice a week which hasnt happened for years. Vinny, Drew and Hateley are all players who have done well at this level and above. Having started this season with no squad to speak of we were always going to need to sign well 15, 16 players a whole squad. Time will tell, very disappointed today because having been told the starting XI i expected much better, and I expect that in next few weeks. If not then I will be at a loss. However from the outside looking in I can absolutely understand your viewpoint.

We really ought to make a departure from this and get back to signings ..... or arrivals a Holmer

From Holmer Green's Twitter

"@HolmerGreenFC: Gareth & Rich handing debuts to 6 new signings tommorrow, including, Garry Pape, Paul Lindsey and Aiden Taylor, more to follow next week!"

I hear Holmer played quite a few 1st teamers against our reserves today. With the new players as well, it seems they may still struggle.

Danny Nichols has signed for stony comes from ampthill and is a known scorer at this level happy days mite give him a run against kings Langley Tuesday

That's a great signing

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Mark Goodman - ?

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

From Last Seasons Squad.

Mark Goodman - Carshalton Athletic FC

Kyei Banton - Carshalton Athletic FC

Hakeem Adelakun - Carshalton Athletic FC

Hanwell Town FC

OUT