Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Nathan Munroe - ?

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Nathan Munroe - Green Man Rangers FC

Tom Davis - Gone Traveling

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Daniel Clerkin - ?

Hanwell Town FC

OUT

Daniel Clerkin - North Greenford United FC

They struggled against Ampthill earlier in the season...time wasting wiv 10 mins to play..Ampthill were very unlucky not to get a result so we'll see what happens?!

You back kicking centre forwards again mate? Only so much shopping with misses on a Saturday we can take eh? Lol

You back kicking centre forwards again mate? Only so much shopping with misses on a Saturday we can take eh? Lol

Lol ur right there mate but luckily I've got one of the good ones & she don't mind me going & watching the lads or whoever, even though I'm not involved anymore...I miss the lads & havin the crack but on these cold nites I'm quite happy sitting in my warm comfortable front room!!! Not gonna lie though...I'm seriously thinking about getting back involved but I'm not gonna commit unless I can give Craig & the lads 100% commitment due to work,kids etc...& injuries...lol Who knows....watch this space!!!!

Lol ur right there mate but luckily I've got one of the good ones & she don't mind me going & watching the lads or whoever, even though I'm not involved anymore...I miss the lads & havin the crack but on these cold nites I'm quite happy sitting in my warm comfortable front room!!! Not gonna lie though...I'm seriously thinking about getting back involved but I'm not gonna commit unless I can give Craig & the lads 100% commitment due to work,kids etc...& injuries...lol Who knows....watch this space!!!!

Hahaha you've got it sorted mate, ideal. Get back out there few more years of dishing out some stick.

Edited by Winslow Boy

That's an extensive scouting network Scott has there Karen!!!

I know Jonno, first time I have ever had to approach the Football Association to obtain International Clearance for a player.

We've had it on numerous occasions over the last few years and I can confirm that the Bulgarian FA are by far the hardest to deal with!!