Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club 2012/13

Craig who ? I just go around following local clubs . And it just so happens that I hate Aylesbury more than any club , bit like a lot of pro clubs do with each other

Yes Craig

Berko signed Steve Nott-Mccaire (think thats how u spell it) from Holmer a couple of weeks ago, must be different for him to win a match.

I've removed as it was misinterpreted

Edited by greenduck

Yes he has signed. Very happy with that.

http://sportsshots.org.uk/?p=145

How's he done for Newport Pagnell this season? Had a good record at Buckingham but never really did it for us...

How's he done for Newport Pagnell this season? Had a good record at Buckingham but never really did it for us...

Not sure think he was in and out. He played for you a bit in SL too didn't he? Step 6 he has a good record I think Shrieves and him will be a very good forward line in this div for us. We also have Drew Mitten who is currently playing left side but has goals in him for sure. We are now a totally different side to the first half of season but now got to gel and settle and get some form.

Not sure think he was in and out. He played for you a bit in SL too didn't he? Step 6 he has a good record I think Shrieves and him will be a very good forward line in this div for us. We also have Drew Mitten who is currently playing left side but has goals in him for sure. We are now a totally different side to the first half of season but now got to gel and settle and get some form.

Yeah he played SL for us in our relegation season though, which was our worst ever team, so not really fair to judge him I guess but actually looking back his record was ok with 2 goals in 9 games... http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/players/joel-mccormick

Came back briefly for another 4 games when he came back from the states

Big turn round in personnel WB you're right. That's a decent attacking line up Perry has put together. Good things ahead in the new year hopefully.

Massive turn around totally different personnel. Yeah let's hope so but weirdly when a team has been bashed like we have that hangover can take some getting rid of. Got some games against teams around us coming up. Good chance to try and get a runs going and get a positive mentality back. Cheers mate. Here's to 2013.

Big turn round in personnel WB you're right. That's a decent attacking line up Perry has put together. Good things ahead in the new year hopefully.

Mind you 5-4 v Amersham last time out, tighten up at the back and defo good times ahead for Winslow

Mind you 5-4 v Amersham last time out, tighten up at the back and defo good times ahead for Winslow

Yeah some rank defending from three corners I heard. Defo need to tighten up

Least you have your own ground WB , no matter how bad things get Winslow have a propa home . Fingers crossed your team are on the up , youth set up reserves everything us on place , some clubs don't have a ground no youth not even a reserves but put money into paying players lol .

Least you have your own ground WB , no matter how bad things get Winslow have a propa home . Fingers crossed your team are on the up , youth set up reserves everything us on place , some clubs don't have a ground no youth not even a reserves but put money into paying players lol .

Thanks well the committee etc try really hard to do things the right way.