Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

To be fair, it's about time someone knocked him down a peg or 2. Dont post your so good bla bla bla when you don't want to further your career up the ladder. That's what good footballers do. Park footballers knock around lower clubs making themselves feel good. Everyone can be great if they play below there standard.

Edited by AnyFootball

is jay still taking a break from football briggers?

Yeah Newby, I think he has gone back to doing his kick-boxing - he only came out of retirement last year to try and help us stay up.

If i am honest, Jay and Liam were both fantastic for the club, but there was a tendency to be over reliant on them - a case of get it forward and let them do the rest. We are having to find other ways to win games now!!

My friend you are delusional if you think that the statement you just made is justified. One thing you will always get with me is honesty; i will also stick up for team mates when people make ludicrous comments based on very little knowledge...i will say whether i rate someone (redders/left winger) and i wont ever slag anyone off unless its truthful and justified (saying meps aint a top striker) to which the subject of my post agreed he. Had very little natural ability. Johno's determination and "bollocks" were never questioned. I have never at any point in any of these forums labelled myself as the best left back in the league and i have since joining the forum "big'ed up" frimley which was justified by Redders saying he thinks we will be top 3. If were there aat the end of the season il be over the moon...everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i am completely honest in what i say.

the tone of that post is very different to the tone of your previous posts benny boy so on that basis i'll leave it.

a bit of humility goes a long way, you'll learn.

so which one of you and newcs will end up in centre mid then? no chance either of you is going to hang around if your not starting.

ps. previous posters have suggested frimley are weak at full back, i'm not sure about that, what i will say is if markham is still the keeper then all any team need do is stick the ball in the 6 yard box........cant catch for toffee and balls the size of raisins. goals to be had imo.

markham is still the keeper

Is that the keeper they had last season, guy with blonde hair and a fiery temper?

Is that the keeper they had last season, guy with blonde hair and a fiery temper?

Think they have a new keeper

Jam jar is with the res from what I have read

Top bloke with a little bit of a temper

Best R/B I have seen play in CCL1,by a Million Miles in 3 seasons watching, played for Staines Lammas,he used to post on here under the moniker of ANIMAL.Whatever happened to him?

i was the best rb in div 1 by a country mile you said im hurt smudge lol

lol ive always been injured since the age of 23 if your memorys not that good maybe you should leave the alcohol alone ;) redders is another play with mates, big fish small pond, ive been telling him for three to four seasons to test himself which he can tell ya on his day hes is by a country mile the best rb in div1 but needs to test himself to see how good he is