Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Stuart Norman in goal for Frimley Green and will probably see them to top three, quite why Camberley let him go is still bit of a mystery. Excellent keeper and a good lad.

I can hazard a few guesses but may not go down well in some quarters !!!

I dont know what is duller Duncs. You or Jonno for liking it :)

Thanks Smudge

I just find it funny mate cos Duncs is the only one in the whole world that remembers what the Chairman said all those years ago.

And he loves reminding you about it.

Doesnt he just. Almost like I was the one who said it or the fact I took it seriously !

If he was NG he would be getting slated for always saying the same thing.

Anyway get back to your love in with Benny :)

Edited by Krooner

Benny Hill can be a d1ck sometimes but we will still say hello when passing and hope for no bad feelings. I said my piece on players not taking opportunities when offered them, and Ben in turn tried to ridicule me in front of everyone on here. Luckily my skin is quite tough and enough of you actually know me.

Think i still came out with my head held high and someone else has not!

The squirrels have taken the ball hostage!

Johno never any bad feelings; as I said meps would be ana amazing asset to your side...he has real quality. I respect you for the way you play the game and the way you conduct yourself off the pitch...and I think everyone knows you for those qualities along with your determination and commitment; I could be a far better player If I had those attributes.

Unfortunately Ben, there are far too many players languishing in the CCL because of a lack of those attributes you stated. You are a prime example!! If you did have those attributes, you also would be playing step 4 or above!

Meps would be an asset to our team and would greatly improve it which is why i approached him. For whatever reason, he didnt take that opportunity. I hope for him, he gets another offer! He will regret not seeing how actual far he could have gone!