Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Have you seen that Drogba geezer upfront for Kilburn smudge? About 6ft 8inch and is built like Audrey Harrison!! Hes an absolute handful. I reckon he's a lot to do with why they started well!

Cheers Smudge, when are we going to see you down Redding Way, will buy you a beer mate, especially if we keep a clean sheet.

More chance of me winning the Lottery then Ellers.Whats the nearest station,Woking? Then a bus?Make it 4 pints and I WILL MAKE THE EFFORT.

Have you seen that Drogba geezer upfront for Kilburn smudge? About 6ft 8inch and is built like Audrey Harrison!! Hes an absolute handful. I reckon he's a lot to do with why they started well!

Yeah scored 2 crackers Saturday with his Head,his feet never even left the ground.Quality crosses though from a Free kick,and a Corner.