Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

Isn't Fc Camberley just a poor mans Blackwater Valley?

Haha now that's a statement.

What FC Camberley achieved last year was without doubt a massive achievement. Albeit they couldn't win the league when we were still in it ;-)

Where as not only did we win things, we managed to do it over the course of 5 years. The two sides cannot be compared as of yet. One season doesn't make a side great, ask me that question in 5 years, and I'll be able to give you a honest answer.

any one know the name of the kilburn forward ?

His name is melford simpson, we call him drogba, he is a beast of a player on his day, he was at aylesbury united for a while last season joined us just after christmas, needs to get himself fully fit carrying a few to many pounds at the moment IMO, should of scored 4 on the weekend. If terry's sweet left foot can keep finding him i predict many more goals.

Yes buddy this is a crap game of guess who though its Lewis mate. Want to try and test myself at this level having never played at CCL level but having played with and against a few that have over the years. First off I need to get fit though as I am awful when unfit.

I am again mate but I had quit to concentrate on playing then broke my ankle in a end of season kick about down Ash manor 3G pitch. Now I'm back to square one managing to keep myself in the game otherwise I'd go crazy but everyone at the club is aware that's it's temporary till I can start playing again.

Maybe some players don't want to travel half way round the country on a Tuesday night and get nothing back from it, I know I would rather play in a team that's winning then be in a relegation battle in the league above eh JJ????

i did this a few seasons back in kent playing for faversham tuesday night pissing with rain me car broke down on way back from ramsgate ........cheers got in at about 4 in morning an only got exspenses where as me car was [****!!****]ed lol

Would assume your talking about Nick Thumwood Redders, another decent player

if its the same player we played against last year more worried what he looks like on the pitch than actually playing football njust an observation!

any one know the name of the kilburn forward ?

The lad who put three past Sheerwater?

Melford Simpson