Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

The promotion battle from Division 1 already looks very interesting :)

We were 2-0 up v Kilburn and that Drogba came out second half and banged a hatrick!! He is massive!!! Biggest player I've played against!! Mole Valley are ok, think they didn't have their best game against us as we should of won it on the chances we had but they beat is 1-0. Very quick right winter Benny!!

Hopethathurts ur a mug...silly putting something like that in a public place such as this, when your directing at a side your directing it at a group of people; some of which have nothing to do with the things u mentioned. Peoples parents read this forum and therefore. May associate their kids with rumours your creating...have a little think. About it you twat.

There's a lot of good players in CCL that should be testing them selfs alot higher!

Totally agree Reds, but these players are only to happy to play with their mates, each to their own but it is indeed a real shame 'cos sometimes the grass is greener on the other side ask Pagey, Treacher, Moody, Bennett to name a few, anyway I think we've been here before ! Comfort zone springs to mind ;)

Anyfootball u agree with somone putting on here that a group of people. Are all involved in going out and getting on drugs?! Not the place for it and if u agree ur as dimwitted as he is. I agree with him in respect of playing higher but. Its difficult to get. A trial in the lower leagues. So pewopleplay with their mates instead

benny boy, i'm sure you're not worried about what yours or your mates mummys and daddys think based upon what they read on here. i'm sure they all have a very good understanding of any social habits and football choices made by their siblings without needing to reference this site for clarity.

im afraid, if the caps fits sunshine...............

ps. is dim witted one rung up the intellectual scale from deluded?

smudge, ive named no names and made no direct accusations of anything. perhaps theres a case for people jumping to conclusions? or being a bit close to touching a nerve?

think you might have put your pants on outside your trousers today by accident.

im sure benny doesn't need 'rescuing' by you smudge. albeit in your capacity as forum 'hero'

ps. did you report jonnos post at 9.26 last night smudge? if not why not? yeah thought so...............

think there might be a lawn green bowls club missing a member somewhere smudge