Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Challenge Cup (with Budweiser) 2012/21013

I could deal with all the nonsense you spout if you weren't such an insufferable bore, that's the worst thing you are just boring. I'm boring myself even responding to you shame on me

Even more shame on me that I again agree with Rhodes.

Harry and Tel I'd rather listen too than the w*****s we have today whose English is so poor we understand them more if we mute the volume.

As for Jim "f**k I detest the creep' Rosenthal, do we need to know that as Crawley are pulled from the hat he dribbles in saying stuff like 'Crawley Town, lying 6th at the moment and conquerors if Stenhousemuir in the previous round, whose tea lady give free bj's with every greasy burger brought against.....Barcelona!!!!

Rhodes PLEASE stop posting stuff I agree with, it's bad for the street cred

Even more shame on me that I again agree with Rhodes.

Harry and Tel I'd rather listen too than the w*****s we have today whose English is so poor we understand them more if we mute the volume.

As for Jim "f**k I detest the creep' Rosenthal, do we need to know that as Crawley are pulled from the hat he dribbles in saying stuff like 'Crawley Town, lying 6th at the moment and conquerors if Stenhousemuir in the previous round, whose tea lady give free bj's with every greasy burger brought against.....Barcelona!!!!

Rhodes PLEASE stop posting stuff I agree with, it's bad for the street cred

I dont know Holloway and Mick McCarthy are good value as is Keane as the angriest pundit ever. Regardless the man is a total bore.

'Crawley Town, lying 6th at the moment and conquerors if Stenhousemuir in the previous round, whose tea lady give free bj's with every greasy burger brought against.....Barcelona!!!!

No13 – That’s exactly my point and what Rosenthal says after every Club is drawn, there’s nothing more annoying is there

I dont know Holloway and Mick McCarthy are good value as is Keane as the angriest pundit ever. Regardless the man is a total bore.

Yep agree Hollas is a comical genius and Macca looks like he wants to add the f word every other word.

Remember an interview with him after Wolves had played Arsenal and Fabregas had commuted a strong challenge on one of his players, the geezer interviewing him obviously was trying to bait him about the tackle and he turned round and said he thought it was a quality tackle, tough bloke talking the game he used to play....and honest too.

No13 – That’s exactly my point and what Rosenthal says after every Club is drawn, there’s nothing more annoying is there

You sure you're not a wee bit jealous Rhodes as only you could add more waffle Inbetween every club drawn than old smug face himself?

Yep agree Hollas is a comical genius and Macca looks like he wants to add the f word every other word.

Remember an interview with him after Wolves had played Arsenal and Fabregas had commuted a strong challenge on one of his players, the geezer interviewing him obviously was trying to bait him about the tackle and he turned round and said he thought it was a quality tackle, tough bloke talking the game he used to play....and honest too.

Hahaha yeah he was quality. Mad dog Martin Allen is value too, theres plenty of quality guys it's just a lot of the time the primadonnas get the coverage. It's just a non argument for me arguing that this and that was better times change, things evolve that's the way its meant to be. Always pros and cons ask any old players or managers would they want the pitches, facilities and quality there is now I'm sure they'd all answer yes. I'm sure if Rhodent was around in the 50's he'd have complained about rock and roll and equality as "things were better back in the day" all this coming from a man who has never played or coached the game and seemingly has watched very little although he's visited most grounds just not when there was a game on. It's like a bad sitcom character.

Terry Venables is just an old fashioned barrow boy and there’s not a bad bone in his body, similar to Harry Redknapp and various other players of that iconic late 60s early 70s era, unlike nowadays!

Ha ha yes and his disqualification as a director for bribery and misappropriation of creditors money backs that up. Good manager, but honest innocent no.

On Rosenthal, he just epitomises the shocking coverage ITV offer. Don't even mention Tyldesley or Drury who are shocking commentators.

Commentators haha, old Motty, "I think that looks like handball"....he's the f**king keeper for God sake, definately watches a different game to the one he's commentating on.

Graham zzzzz Taylor, at least we now know what his team talks were like.

And then there's C5.....talk about wanting people to switch off

Remember when Jonathon Pearce was on C5 commentating on Chelsea in UEFA when vialli was in charge he went mental when they smashed Galatasary away 5-0 and I seem to remember some over excitement when they won a tie in the snow in Russia

The thing is why does Rosenthal do it as he must know it's irritating for the punters watching who know all that stuff anyway, some of the guest players they have had on to do the draw have been good choices and fairly entertaining but Rosenthal just ruins the whole thing.

I assume that all SSML Club's are aware of this fund, I'm sure an innovative fundraiser can put a robust and sustainable bid forward to Budweiser and, before they know it, pocket a cool £50,000 for their Club:

Apply Now

The Budweiser Club Futures programme is a grant scheme for non-league clubs in steps 5–7 of the English football pyramid funded by The FA Cup’s lead sponsor, Budweiser.Budweiser Club Futures will give eight grants of £50,000 to clubs across the country per season over the next two years.

Those grants aim to help clubs to become more financially sustainable by improving their facilities. Projects that could be funded by the grants include everything from building conference facilities, improving any part of the clubhouse interior or exterior, and expanding the car park. Anything that helps a club grow and play an even larger role in their local community.

Within each season, one of the chosen eight clubs will be given the chance to win an additional £100,000 super grant – as voted by football fans through the official FA Cup and Budweiser UK Facebook pages.

Budweiser Club Futures is part of Budweiser’s commitment to promoting Responsible Drinking, and each successful club will be given additional funding to run a community based Responsible Drinking activity in their area. Example activities include the promotion of a Designated Driver, encouraging families to educate their children about alcohol responsibility through the Family Talk programme and Good Sport – a training programme in responsible bartending.

If you are a club in steps 5–7, apply for a Budweiser Club Futures grant applications can be made here

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/More/budweiser-club-futures

I assume that all SSML Club's are aware of this fund, I'm sure an innovative fundraiser can put a robust and sustainable bid forward to Budweiser and, before they know it, pocket a cool £50,000 for their Club:

Apply Now

The Budweiser Club Futures programme is a grant scheme for non-league clubs in steps 5–7 of the English football pyramid funded by The FA Cup’s lead sponsor, Budweiser.Budweiser Club Futures will give eight grants of £50,000 to clubs across the country per season over the next two years.

Those grants aim to help clubs to become more financially sustainable by improving their facilities. Projects that could be funded by the grants include everything from building conference facilities, improving any part of the clubhouse interior or exterior, and expanding the car park. Anything that helps a club grow and play an even larger role in their local community.

Within each season, one of the chosen eight clubs will be given the chance to win an additional £100,000 super grant – as voted by football fans through the official FA Cup and Budweiser UK Facebook pages.

Budweiser Club Futures is part of Budweiser’s commitment to promoting Responsible Drinking, and each successful club will be given additional funding to run a community based Responsible Drinking activity in their area. Example activities include the promotion of a Designated Driver, encouraging families to educate their children about alcohol responsibility through the Family Talk programme and Good Sport – a training programme in responsible bartending.

If you are a club in steps 5–7, apply for a Budweiser Club Futures grant applications can be made here

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/More/budweiser-club-futures

Nice. Good work rhodeo

Nice one Cliff!

Horace - Thanks, I take it you receive the e-mails I send you about the many funding opportunities available, the trouble is that it can be a full time job chasing funding and Club's don't have the time do they .............. (Content Removed)

Rhodes all that good work you did pointing clubs in the right direction with a good post and then you have to spoil it with yet another dig at one of the SSML clubs

Edited by Karen Browne