Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekend Fixtures - 8th/9th September

Its Hanwell Town v Hertford Town for me and i hope it will be another 3 points for the Town :D

Hope everyone enjoys what ever SSML game they are at this weekend :smilie_flagguk:

Hanwell Town v Hertford Town

Hillingdon Borough v Haringey Borough

Another day of the battle of the H's ;)

The weather is looking good aswell! well if you are a supporter as i think the players may struggle in the heat.

31.gif

:sun:

:chillpill:

3-2 Hanwell Town v Hertford Town hurray2.gif

We were 0 2 down and then Hertford Town had a man sent off and that changed the game. We didnt play that good today and we still got the 3 points. We scored 3 good goals today and i cant remember the last time we won 3 games in a row.

3-2 Hanwell Town v Hertford Town hurray2.gif

We were 0 2 down and then Hertford Town had a man sent off and that changed the game. We didnt play that good today and we still got the 3 points. We scored 3 good goals today and i cant remember the last time we won 3 games in a row.

:hurray2: :friends: great come back well done boys

A Groundhopper's View

Spartan South Midlands League Premier

Hanwell Town 3-2 Hertford Town

(@ Reynolds Field)

Admission: £6

Programme: With Admission

Attendance: c.60

First the ground, a big dominating building holds the clubhouse, changing rooms etc. Special mention to the clubhouse which also doubles up as a pre-school. Never drank pints surrounded by children's paintings. Strange. Rest of the ground looks good in the hot weather. Little seated stand down one side of the pitch with a covered standing area behind one goal.

For the game, it was a SSML good game shock. Hertford took the lead early on before both sides traded good chances for the rest of the half. Hertford scored again on 46 minutes to make it look like an easy away win. Hertford then had a player sent off for punching someone off the ball and Hanwell came back. Two chances finished within a minute of each other, both due to lucky deflections which set the chance up. Hanwell well on top and won the game in the 90th minute with a brilliant strike into the top corner. Hertford still had time to get another sent off for spitting at another player. Lovely.

Edited by Karen Browne

Who runs the ssml mitoo site ? Ampthills Kyle Durcan has scored 6 goals this season and hasn't even made the top goal scorers page . Dtfc roache is top with 7 . Just not good enough from who ever runs it .

Maybe you should offer to do it then..................

Who runs the ssml mitoo site ? Ampthills Kyle Durcan has scored 6 goals this season and hasn't even made the top goal scorers page . Dtfc roache is top with 7 . Just not good enough from who ever runs it .

Mitoo is only showing Kyle Duncan with three goals (goalscorers for Saturday's games not yet added).

It shows 2 v Hillingdon on 25/08 and 1 v Hatfield on 01/09.

He has scored any others prior to Saturday I suggest you contact who ever phoned in the results to check who they stated scored.

Edited by Karen Browne

wonder what Rhodes will have to say about the Cockfosters result?

Was Emond Protain playing yesterday, I'll be surprised if he was

Mitoo is only showing Kyle Duncan with three goals (goalscorers for Saturday's games not yet added).

It shows 2 v Hillingdon on 25/08 and 1 v Hatfield on 01/09.

He has scored any others prior to Saturday I suggest you contact who ever phoned in the results to check who they stated scored.

He scored 3 yesterday which, when I put in the scorers shortly will make 6.Perhaps if X man were more observant he would have seen that yesterday's scorers hadn't been put in yet as the bulletin was late last night. As you say Karen, I can only put what is on the bulletin. If this is wrong some clubs do contact me to say x scored instead of y then I change it.

Elaine, If only more clubs took five minutes sometime after the game to imput their team line-ups and goalscorers, you job would be a lot easier.

Unfortunately, unless we start to use the player registration system on Mitoo this isn't viable - I can cope with a few clubs sending me their registered players and all changes etc, but not all of them. If we did use it this would negate the need for sending in result sheets and save both Jim and me a lot of work.

Edited by HTFCew

Once again Rhodes just shows what little knowledge you have on this forum. If you bothered to READ the Emond Protain thread you will have your answer.

Karen, he probably has read it - his post gives him the opportunity to reply to himself with a 'i told you so' and go on about how clever he is

Karen, he probably has read it - his post gives him the opportunity to reply to himself with a 'i told you so' and go on about how clever he is

Listen up Keeps, if Rhodes didn't write it Rhodes doesn't think it's worth reading.