Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor FC - The New Squad

Rother

Ok, thanks.

Whatever / whoever, it's bizarre but although we'll do well to avoid a spanking, I'm really excited at seeing who pulls on the red jerseys tomorrow night.

Another new era / never a dull moment etc.!

Yep, if its possible I will be there also to see how the youngsters do along with the likes of : Ben Harris, Matt Seedal, George Gould, Rob Lazarczuk, and 'keeper Mark Banfry.

Egham are touted as being promotion contenders especially with their budget, so one could analyise how good the youngsters are BUT lets be fair, it will be their first game as a NEW team so rather unfair to judge them on tomorrow's performance which just may surprise a few people.

Wonder if Elliott WOODHAM who I presume is related to the new manager will play ?

Maybe they are, maybe they're not, but having those two around playing for nothing to help the younger players bed in then fantastic.

Hey Malc !

I'm SO glad you didn't get the third and fourth words from last round the other way !!

Otherwise, it might have been a job for the 'paedo-police' !!

:ph34r:

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

So, I wonder who all these other new signings are going to be.

No idea who's going to turn out for us tomorrow. 2 of the handful I knew from the team on Monday night will (presumably?) miss this game through their red cards so it's like a Magical Mystery Tour to Hanworth tomorrow.

Anyone give a name or 2 (or a hint)?

I've been here before haven't I?

You really do need to get out more often John. LOL.

Matron only allows me a day or two a month these days, Steve !