Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

i very much doubt tik tok could have held him bk. hes not good enough to go higher. hes playing for another team in the right league for him. dont see any top semi pro setups coming in for him now. or are cockfosters holding him bk. all speculation but you know [****!!****] all. fabio better pull out butts wages or it wont be long before hes gone. ;)

answer the question. is he better than protain. and im not a tik tok fan. im a follower of kings langley. and some decent players came out of tokyngton. hence why there are threads on them u dumb prix. thats why your talking about them. prix. you must have been dropped on you on your head at birth.lmfao.

Herbert K (southall) Protain E (cockfosters) 2 different players Herbert K likes his fancy footwork and skills best player at southall by far :inlove: Protain E scores goals for fun,Both are good If i had to pick 1 will be E protain,And im sure every 1 would he got 44 last year hes proven.i would ask you who you would pick out the 2 but u will say none.u prefer BILA BUTT :353:

E PROTAIN AND KURT HERBERT YES PLEASE WHAT A STRIKE FORCE THAT WILL BE :signthankspin:

i very much doubt tik tok could have held him bk. hes not good enough to go higher. hes playing for another team in the right league for him. dont see any top semi pro setups coming in for him now. :offtopic: you dont have a clue about football :getwell:

ok on the terraces you dont know about football clearly :wacko:let me google and do my research im goin to school you :197: E protain has middx charity cup winners,middx senior winners,ryman prem leauge winners,Bryco Cup Winners also ryman div 1 winners medals hes been there done it all you need winners like that in your team.so for you to say not sure he would cut it. ryman prem level or conference is very poor

for all you ex tik tok players or ex staff saying tik tok saved his career! have a read E protain has middx charity cup winners,middx senior winners,ryman prem leauge winners,Bryco Cup Winners also ryman div 1 winners medals hes been there done it all you need winners like that in your team.His CV speaks 4 its self if anything e protain saved there manager from getting the sack :552: tik tok

IM southall and hanwell fan you newbie

That from a guy who has been posting here since the 2nd of September.....lol