Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

That from a guy who has been posting here since the 2nd of September.....lol

I know seems like his carer needs to get him back on the sunshine bus

Edited by Winslow Boy

good sources in the non league circuit are telling me teams are after a solid pacey right back and skeetes name keeps coming up. heard clubs have been coming to watch him. good on skeete. triffic player.needs to improve on areas. by no way finisherd article.but great potential. also heard butts name too. international thats cool on the ball and can dictate game. so [****!!****]ing kool his bed makes it self in the morning. :D good on these two. hopefully another two that turn pro from semi pro. keep it up boys.

I'll be watching on sat. Don't think any others are travelling spoken to a few and they all staying to watch res at home. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, any of the Cockfosters contributors are more than welcome to come and have a chat. I'll be the one Winslow fan #onemanarmy ;-)

I'll be the one Winslow fan #onemanarmy ;-)

Stand tall and proud Mr WB!

Hope Winslow United do you proud.

Saw mr protain at game again last night taking an interest in the game surrounded by his entourage cheering on southall

Yes i noticed them standing near the players gate to the pitch.

I hear Mr E.Protain wanted to join Southall a couple of weeks ago but Southall FC said they didnt need him.

Edited by Savagebee

Stand tall and proud Mr WB!

Hope Winslow United do you proud.

I'll be standing big and tall don't worry about that. the boys will always work hard and that's enough the quality will come in time. I'm sure Cockfosters will show quality which I will try to objectively enjoy. Something tells me the posters on here will be on the pitch though lol.

Yes i noticed them standing near the players gate to the pitch.

I hear Mr E.Protain wanted to join Southall a couple of weeks ago but Southall FC said they didnt need him.

Really!!!? I would think any side in this league who could afford him would snap him up in a second.

I'll be standing big and tall don't worry about that.

Nice one thumbsup.gif

Really!!!? I would think any side in this league who could afford him would snap him up in a second.

I think Southall FC want players at the club who want to play for the club and not players that only want to play for the cash.

I think Southall FC want players at the club who want to play for the club and not players that only want to play for the cash.

Fair enough. At some point if they are serious about all these promotions they any just rely on that, and would all the players be there if they weren't picking up some money? I wish them luck nice to see ambition and they've come out and said it do they been brave enough to put themselves out there to be shot at. Any idea on their plans for their own ground?

Fair enough. At some point if they are serious about all these promotions they any just rely on that, and would all the players be there if they weren't picking up some money? I wish them luck nice to see ambition and they've come out and said it do they been brave enough to put themselves out there to be shot at. Any idea on their plans for their own ground?

I was told during the summer that a ground in Southall has been found dont know where it is though.

I hear Southalls leading goal scorer last season striker D.Daniel (16 goals in 14 games) will be returning to the club in the next few weeks.

Also R.Sylvester (15 goals in 24 games last season) should be returning to the club in the next few weeks.