Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

WB, do you think long term the experience in Div 1 this season will help the club or do you think it's a waste of a season and ultimately, a humiliating stain on your proud clubs history?

It could be argued that it will make the players stronger but that's only assuming the squad is kept together for next season. I think you could have been strong in Div 2 this year, challenging for the title, silverware and ultimately, promotion off your own steam but I can't help but feel your club has been robbed of 12 months of its life.

I hope things pick up for you as I've heard many good things about the people there and I don't believe you deserve to see your team thumped every week.

WB, do you think long term the experience in Div 1 this season will help the club or do you think it's a waste of a season and ultimately, a humiliating stain on your proud clubs history?

It could be argued that it will make the players stronger but that's only assuming the squad is kept together for next season. I think you could have been strong in Div 2 this year, challenging for the title, silverware and ultimately, promotion off your own steam but I can't help but feel your club has been robbed of 12 months of its life.

I hope things pick up for you as I've heard many good things about the people there and I don't believe you deserve to see your team thumped every week.

I think in the end it will be of some benefit I believe we will finish out of bottom 3. If we had even in Div 2 honestly I think we wouldn't be in top 4 poss worse as we may not have got any players in at all so I think Div 2 would have been a disaster. I'd we can stay in this div we have better chance of attracting people to help us improve on the pitch we had two wasted years in div 2 mate and the frustration of not wing able to get players to come because we were in that div was massive. The young players will no doubt improve through this experience and some of them have real potential just no experience at this level and it is showing painfully as games progress past the hour mark. Cheers mate. We will come through ok we have had poor seasons in the past and come through and we have never been stronger off it so at the risk of sounding like a broken record long term is bright. Also I don't have to watch every week cos of where I live and work so that's not to bad for me lol. Two games I have watched both 2-1 half time we well in game ended up losing 10-2 and 9-1 ouch. However I have seen us play some good stuff (in the 1st halves anyway)

Edited by Winslow Boy

Great 4-0 win at Chesham last night in the wind and rain. All goals in first half from Ferrari 2, George and Protain, None of whom are getting paid.

Chesham showed more fight in the second half but the game was well over by then. Looking forward to the top of the table clash on Saturday, CFC v Harpenden.

Great 4-0 win at Chesham last night in the wind and rain. All goals in first half from Ferrari 2, George and Protain, None of whom are getting paid.

Chesham showed more fight in the second half but the game was well over by then. Looking forward to the top of the table clash on Saturday, CFC v Harpenden.

freddieboy why do you keep throwing in kno 1s gettin paid :unsure: you do make me :hysterical:

About 6 players gettin paid ? Is r they earning their shrapnel. Harpenden need be on their toes cfc are firing all cylinders

yeh i heard theres a few getting paid down there,wouldnt say 6 players maybe 4-5 player they sure are earning their shrapnel.E protain played 10 scored 17 worth every penny.

There's no money for players at Cockfosters, just love, believe me!

Yeah lot of great support there. But one of tw guys in boardroom said he forking out for Protain, fair play to him I'd fork out for that goal return if I had the spare cash that's love for the club

I don't think anyone really knows. People at the club seem to think they can go up but they have done no work to the ground since being told the ground would not pass the ground grading for the prem...so in short who knows!!!!!!

I don't think anyone really knows. People at the club seem to think they can go up but they have done no work to the ground since being told the ground would not pass the ground grading for the prem...so in short who knows!!!!!!

Groundsmen seemed confident it was up to spec but no hard standing all the way round and behind the goal to the left you can't get round. Tidy ground and great surface though

Well if they are serious about promotion then I presume that they must know what they need to do and must have some plan in mind

Well if they are serious about promotion then I presume that they must know what they need to do and must have some plan in mind

Seemed very serious and confident that they have everything in place

There is money at cockfosters as my assistant has been approached by there res manager to go over to coach the first team and he was offered £40 but he turned them down due to the traveling in this league as he lives in Harlow

There is money at cockfosters as my assistant has been approached by there res manager to go over to coach the first team and he was offered £40 but he turned them down due to the traveling in this league as he lives in Harlow

The-Plot-Thickens-sml.jpg

;)