Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

But the goal wasn't scored when had 9 men dummy ur prob a hater they won their last 13 games and London Colney div higher aswel. A wins a win mate

To be fair the goal was scored against 10 men. However unbeaten so far beaten good opposition in cups and scored lots of goals, hats off for sure.

Don't need to hate, I was expecting more. The way they have been demolishing teams, and I feel if it wasn't 10 men, they would have lost. Cockfosters only won because of a stupid defensive mistake. Otherwise didn't look like scoring. Anyway good luck to them, although they can never get promoted.

Don't need to hate, I was expecting more. The way they have been demolishing teams, and I feel if it wasn't 10 men, they would have lost. Cockfosters only won because of a stupid defensive mistake. Otherwise didn't look like scoring. Anyway good luck to them, although they can never get promoted.

And y can't they then

Ground grading...

Can that not be sorted ? Whats the deadline for ground improvements ?

Edited by Savagebee

Difficult to get the ground improved as they have no space to improve it

51514_houston-we-have-a-problem.jpg

;)

They can go up up i think you should look at the facts b4 shouting off

I hope Cockfosters FC do go up.

Do Hanwell seat 150?

Not sure never counted ;)

Yes, if ever there's a player punching below his weight it's Craig, Step 3 is like child's play to him!

I played against that hammond once ... He scored a hattrick and got subbed 30 minutes into the game without even moving! ...

Another powerful striker worth hes pay package - stewart king of tring. Player. Even plays with blinkers on to help him run quicker in straight lines!

100 seats and 100 standing is the rule = 200 spectators under cover.

Well we are defo ok then :P

Cockfosters can't seat 100 or have another 100 standing under cover. There is no room to move forwards backwards or sideways so paddy whack how does their ground meet the requirements? Oh and I'm not shouting

Unless the rules have changed in the last year or 2 ( and assuming their relegation in the first place was due to ground grading) I didn't think thry could. My understanding was the "following March" rule only applied if the team was going up for the first time, therefore Cockfosters, Kings Langley? & Welwyn Garden City need their grading in place by 31/3/13. Others eg Harpenden, Hoddesdon etc would get the extra time if needed

Edited by tringarmy

Unless the rules have changed in the last year or 2 ( and assuming their relegation in the first place was due to ground grading) I didn't think thry could. My understanding was the "following March" rule only applied if the team was going up for the first time, therefore Cockfosters, Kings Langley? & Welwyn Garden City need their grading in place by 31/3/13. Others eg Harpenden, Hoddesdon etc would get the extra time if needed

Tring army is right cockfosters were relagated due to ground grading .